Bottoms who crave sex with large cocks

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why is it that once a bottom is topped by a guy who has a huge cock they crave guys with huge cocks? Is it the stretch or is it the amazement that they had a cock that huge.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DO NOT become one of those size queens that encounters a small well below average guy and then says, "If I were that big I'd kill myself!"

That being said I've heard from hardcore anal sex bottoms that they'd rather have a long well hung cock that goes in deeper than an average/below average cock that's thick. I've never had sex with a hardcore anal sex bottom and to be honest it's a total turn off and I'd gladly rather have sex with an SM bottom, B&D bottom, cocksucker/oral sex bottom, masochist, pain pig/pain slut, or a male/female/trans submissive or switch. There's more than one way to bottom besides anal sex and not all bottoms or tops are into anal sex.

I'm very oral and the only anal sex I do is giving it to a guy with fingers and toys only if he wants it, and I'd only rim/get rimmed by a partner/boyfriend these days.

Last edited:

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is it that once a bottom is topped by a guy who has a huge cock they crave guys with huge cocks?

I think the premise of your statement as absolute is false. You can not prove your statement to be universally true.

That being said I know damn well a good fucking has much less to do with the size of the cock then the skill and attention of the top.

As a bottom I love the complete sensation of being filled by a big cock but believe me, I'll take a good fucking over a big cock any day.

As a top I've had bottoms say I was the best fuck they've had, even when compared to guys with much bigger cocks than mine.

So, let the statistical study begin. :wink:

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is it that once a bottom is topped by a guy who has a huge cock they crave guys with huge cocks? Is it the stretch or is it the amazement that they had a cock that huge.

I know for me recently I experienced two of the biggest cocks i've ever taken, and its definitely a different feeling when they require the inner sphincter or whatever it is that's about 7 or 8 inches in there to open up.

Think part of it is the stretch and the wow factor of omg that went in where!! lol..

If str8 men only knew what gay guys have to go through for great sex, I can't imagine many str8 men being man enough to take something huge up there ass.

That being said I know damn well a good fucking has much less to do with the size of the cock then the skill and attention of the top.

As a bottom I love the complete sensation of being filled by a big cock but believe me, I'll take a good fucking over a big cock any day.

As a top I've had bottoms say I was the best fuck they've had, even when compared to guys with much bigger cocks than mine.

I also agree with this, that part of a good fuck is about the chemistry, foreplay, general excitement, positions, etc, and less about the cock itself.

As much as I enjoyed the big cocks, I would rather have chemistry with a guy with an average cock, over just being used like a live sex toy for a guy with a big cock with no chemistry, foreplay, etc.

I also like to flip flop when possible and some guys with bigger cocks tend to be complete tops, so again I'd rather have an average vers guy then a big 100% top.

Reactions: jpk338 and sommer81

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If str8 men only knew what gay guys have to go through for great sex, I can't imagine many str8 men being man enough to take something huge up there ass.

Don't be so sure about that.

There are heterosexual men who enjoy having a woman with a strapon fuck them and even enjoy being fisted by women, or who would probably enjoy a horse dildo and they're not bisexual or gay. I've heard that a lot of heterosexual men actually do enjoy receptive anal sex with fingers/dildos, more than some bisexual and gay men do.

A straight male friend of mine told me how he likes it when he has sex with a woman and she stretches his asshole some and I jokingly said how he should become her ass pig and let her strap it on.

Reactions: Heat

likeitlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't be so sure about that.

There are heterosexual men who enjoy having a woman with a strapon fuck them and even enjoy being fisted by women, or who would probably enjoy a horse dildo and they're not bisexual or gay. I've heard that a lot of heterosexual men actually do enjoy receptive anal sex with fingers/dildos, more than some bisexual and gay men do.

A straight male friend of mine told me how he likes it when he has sex with a woman and she stretches his asshole some and I jokingly said how he should become her ass pig and let her strap it on.

I got into anal through dating an older woman, she used to finger my hole while blowing me and I loved it, then I started to experiment with dildos and eventually moved on to men.

I've now been having sex with guys for 8 years but still don't find men attractive and can't see myself ever having a relationship with a guy but I have learnt to appreciate a big cock and enjoy sucking and being fucked by one. I now only go with guys if they are hung, bigger cocks just feel soo much better and an average cock just doesnt turn me on anymore.

Reactions: bigguy4u

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
shall we also discuss the hardness effect? huge is one thing but SOFT is definitely something more important to consider

Penetration needs certain minimum level of hardness to achieve "the" effect

Reactions: Braalian82

tygamble

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a very visual person, so looking at a big dick is a huge turn-on. Part of the appeal,I think is, is accomplishing the task,ie-wow, I fit all of that in me. But I would much rather have an "average" sized top who knows how to fuck, than a big dicked top who doesn't know what he's doing,thats for sure.

bike_dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would say both. Not only the feeling is a big turn-on, but I have ran into men who say it's a rarety to find someone to take all of it in which is a turn-on to both.

scruffylookin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its all about how the bottom is wired and what trips their trigger. Guys that crave huge cocks need a few "sweet spots" hit which can be done with smaller more adept ones Im sure but I guess th point is hitting them al at once. My friend ( who is 6' 5") puts in his profile that he;" prefers well hung tops to "reach" those spaces that are deep in a man my size but not necessarily required." And I believe him. Its definitely a feed back loop that triggers the pleasure for some men. Of course we/re not all are wired this way but I know some are. So if you need a MAN my size to reach those places, hit me up... you all know who you are dont be shy LOL

Reactions: CraigS41 and Heat

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have bottomed with guys of all different sizes and the sex has been good. Though my best sexual experiences were with guys that were huge, I don't feel like that was the reason. I also have come to like the challenge of "can I handle it" so the larger the better.

I will say though if a big cock is all you have to offer, than I'd rather by with a guy that is average sized.

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the insight everyone. I'm 7.5/average thick. I'm not a quick shot so I love long sessions. After 10-20 minutes my guys face has numbed and he zones into the moment. But as soon as he cums he is exhausted and can't take anymore. So my question was posed because we ventured into a 3some one night and the third was atleast an inch longer but thick as hell. My bf is a bottom vers but since I don't bottom he is swaying more to bottoming. The 3some was agreed by the both of us so he can top. But when the 3 of us got into it, my bf wanted to bottom. He ended up not going thru with it but since that night I have wondered if he did would he crave that hung cock. Mind you the notion of a 3some has not come up again but you can't be with your partner 24/7... And no I'm not worried about our relationship cause it is strong, but you do wonder. Personally speaking, I'm a top who's very oral and I do like sucking on a nice one... But you constantly see posts/ads out there where bottoms are looking to be "plowed" by a hung thick cock!

kwbubba

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just wanted to ad that wanting a big cock has more being owned by it. Thats just me though. I indulge my bottom life style every 6 minths or so and sucking on a big cick is such a thrill but i like my face being slapped by large meet. Ive brn penetrated 4 times and 3 of them were hung but out those 3 on was longer but more slendr. H e is what i prefefer. He fucked me cood i cqn still feel him working me

Reactions: Heat

LIKESUCKCOCK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The biggest cock I ever had up my ass was 8" and it felt great. And I would love to see what the largest cock I can take up my ass. And I would like to see how much cock I can swallow

Reactions: sommer81

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The BEST top I ever had...jaw-dropping, begging-for-more, "I wanna have your babies" kind of sex...was with a guy with an average sized dick. Stellar fuck. AMAZING. He was a Latino Marine. Dragged him home from a bar, he stayed 4 years.

When I bottom I don't need to be stretched to kingdom cum. The last huge cock I had was attached to a guy who had no idea what to do with it. Taking it was a challenge but he wasn't much fun. I'm not loose enough to need a huge one on a regular basis.

Visually I love big dicks but they aren't everything.

I lost it to a guy with a 9 inch cock and I've (luckily) never messed with a guy smaller than maybe 7 1/2. I'm not like a lot of bottoms who get used to cocks in their ass after a few partners, EVERY TIME feels like the first time for me and I love the pressure and pain. The biggest guy I hooked up with was maybe just under 11 inches and that's still the best sex I ever had because I loved having that torn apart feeling and feeling cum shoot into my ass

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I enjoy men of all cock sizes, but getting fucked by a huge cock leaves a different kind of impression. I like being stretched to where I can't really contract my muscles much and need to adjust to the size. It's sort of a helpless yet exhilarating feeling that takes my breath away. There is a feeling of being sated and content after getting fucked, especially by a big one. I'm at my most relaxed state after being fucked. And I love that wonderful 'void' feeling I have for hours afterwards.

Last Wednesday evening, I swopped fucks with a huge hung guy (thick 8+ with a big head). I fucked him first and he blew, we took a break, and then for the second round he fucked me. I could tell that he was used to people not being able to take it because he asked me if I was ready for his size, giving me the option to back out. No way. We only had regular sized condoms, so he had to do that stretch thing to put it on like hung guys do. I took him standing up from behind with me bend over. It made me breathless to be entered, and I struggled momentarily wondering if I bit off more than I could handle, but the discomfort quickly vanished and turned to pleasure. We're both big guys at about 6'4", and I could tell he was surprised that I was taking all his cock to the hilt, so within a couple minutes he let loose on me and gave me a full-on, powerful pummelling. We got into a rhythm that I was able to squeeze back using Kegels, and this drove him wild. He was getting deep right up to my second hole and really turned me on making me leak precum from the prostate milking (I'm usually really dry). I was ready to cum at any moment but held off and let it build up until he let loose after 10 minutes of so. I timed it perfectly with a few strokes to my cock and clamped down on him like a vise as we came hard simultaneously. My hole was wrecked and sore in that really good way when he pulled out. Looking forward to the next session. Hopefully, it won't be as rushed.