Bottoms who crave sex with large cocks

acc90630

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
SIZE DOES MATTER! I love taking huge thick cocks. The feeling of being stretched is so amazing. The largest ive had was around 9" it was truly an amazing thing for me.

scallylad85

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Speaking as a power bottom and a lad that has a fuck machine and probably hundreds of hours of anal play ranked up I have to say there are a few elements for me that contribute to the best fuck.

Visually a big cock is a turn on, people mention foreplay well generally I find that having something big to look at and play with fills your mind with the 'potentials' that can occur sexually, theres also a raw 'hes chosen' me element to it.

I can have great sex with average size guys as I find that the first 30 mins of anal sex is often about the 3-5 inches inserted as you get opened up, in fact simiilarly with women anally you dont need long insertion to have anal orgasms. - i.e. cum without wanking.

However the joy of a big dick over an average or small sized one is that after the initial roughness has commenced and you are feeling well fucked I have come to find that there is nothing I love more than a hung guy to make full use of his length/girth to hit (as someone has previously mentioned) the inner circle or sphincter as it were.

Trust me you dont ideally want this rough fucked, then again most men cant reach it unless they lack 8inches plus, but after a rough fuck feeling the tip penetrate this inner muscle is truely awesome, nice long deep rhythmic thrusts against it and you feel like your having the ultimate fuck.

It generally goes a little something like this...

20 mins of foreplay
10 mins of insertion gradually getting deeper
30 mins of hard pounding getting deeper as time moves on
30 mins of deep less hard pounding as his penis is hitting you deep inside

I have had so many anal orgasms from this and I havent found anything more pleasureable sexually to date.

Again, dont get me wrong, I have had awesome sex with average guys and useless sex with hung guys who think they are qualified by having a big dick but are a useless boring 'fuck' but combine a HUNG guy with a good 'Top' attitude and you can have endless awesome anal sex.

If there are any interested tops out there :p message me :p

x

extasyawaits

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The thing with a long cock is, as mentioned before, it hits the sphincter. You need length for that shit to happen. No exceptions. Yes, anal with a normal size cock is nice. With a big dick it's great, that deep orgasm is the holy grail. The sphincter is like the a-spot in women, you just need a big dick to reach for it. And then magic happens.

man2013

Experimental Member
Media
The thing with a long cock is, as mentioned before, it hits the sphincter. You need length for that shit to happen. No exceptions. Yes, anal with a normal size cock is nice. With a big dick it's great, that deep orgasm is the holy grail. The sphincter is like the a-spot in women, you just need a big dick to reach for it. And then magic happens.

and what size is needed to hit that ?

Last edited:

beachsport

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this :

(also super hot)

I enjoy men of all cock sizes, but getting fucked by a huge cock leaves a different kind of impression. I like being stretched to where I can't really contract my muscles much and need to adjust to the size. It's sort of a helpless yet exhilarating feeling that takes my breath away. There is a feeling of being sated and content after getting fucked, especially by a big one. I'm at my most relaxed state after being fucked. And I love that wonderful 'void' feeling I have for hours afterwards.

...I swopped fucks with a huge hung guy (thick 8+ with a big head)..... I was taking all his cock to the hilt, so within a couple minutes he let loose on me and gave me a full-on, powerful pummelling. We got into a rhythm that I was able to squeeze back using Kegels, and this drove him wild. He was getting deep right up to my second hole and really turned me on making me leak precum from the prostate milking (I'm usually really dry). I was ready to cum at any moment but held off and let it build up until he let loose after 10 minutes of so. I timed it perfectly with a few strokes to my cock and clamped down on him like a vise as we came hard simultaneously. My hole was wrecked and sore in that really good way when he pulled out. Looking forward to the next session. Hopefully, it won't be as rushed.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am mostly straight but enjoy anal play immensely. I will say size is a must with the toys I use. For me its all about the girth! The feeling of being stretched and filled is amazing. And girth puts pressure against my prostate which really gets me off! We're talking huge prostate orgasms! Average can't do that no matter how I work it.

I would like to try a real cock as again, but for me to play on the other side it would have to be a huge, thick cock that gets rock hard. My toys are very rigid, and that unyeilding firmness is a must too. Soft, squishy and flexible doesn't work either.

Once I went bigger with toys I couldn't go back. I could see how that would happen with guys playing with real cocks too.

Reactions: Luso and HardUSN

berghaus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've never been fucked by a real cock, only dildos that I've used on myself.
First fruit and vegetables when younger and then my first six inch dildo. Then a ten inch, then a big butt plug.
Then I saw a Doc Johnson massive black cock which I swear was begging me to buy.
So I did. It's nearly three inches across and the length of my arm from elbow to finger tip.
It was a bit too much, mainly because I'd rarely get more than half an hour or so at home by myself. 'Me' time tends to be rushed. That means as well as the amazing sensations of being fucked, there is discomfort of having something big forced in me with not enough time to get used to it. I have grown to like this discomfort!
But I decided to get an inflatable to help stretch me to take big black Doc. Sadly my eyes appear to be bigger than my ass and the one I bought is actually bigger BEFORE inflation than the Doc is, but being smooth seems to slide in better with lube.
For me, 'big is best' because that's the only thing I've experienced.
I welcome any size to confirm this hypothesis or prove otherwise :)

Reactions: Luso and trypod8907

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As i have stated elsewhere on this wonderful site , i am a self confessed , unashamed , size queen . When i post ad's for hook ups etc , i always specify my preferences very clearly . Hopefully , this negates the possibility of rejection of those that i don't wish to be with . I have said this before , and i'll say it again , no one has the right to dictate preferences to another person , If it is not illegal , forced , violent ,or in some other way , abhorrent , the individual should be free to manifest their sexuality according to their wishes . I for one , love being fucked hard by big cock , perhaps because my first , ( in which i had little choice , draw your own conclusions ) , was quite large , and ,having been fucked very frequently by him and his friends , over quite some time , i simply became used to it . These days , my minimum is around 7 inches ,and thick , though i would happily submit to a 20 inch cock ,if such a thing existed , and to hell with the consequences . It's about the sensation , and the challenge for me .

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
nothing beats sitting on a big cock and feeling his dick head tugging on the second hole.. love to look in the tops eyes and ask him if he feels that?

Reactions: sommer81

sommer81

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love the tight fit that it makes inside me. The fact that my skin is so tight around a big cock makes me horny and gets them off. I desperately want a huge cock I can take a lot! Hit me up!

I am French and I am looking for an American bf and I do think I got a nice fat cock....message me and we can surely chat later ;)

sommer81

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I enjoy men of all cock sizes, but getting fucked by a huge cock leaves a different kind of impression. I like being stretched to where I can't really contract my muscles much and need to adjust to the size. It's sort of a helpless yet exhilarating feeling that takes my breath away. There is a feeling of being sated and content after getting fucked, especially by a big one. I'm at my most relaxed state after being fucked. And I love that wonderful 'void' feeling I have for hours afterwards.

Last Wednesday evening, I swopped fucks with a huge hung guy (thick 8+ with a big head). I fucked him first and he blew, we took a break, and then for the second round he fucked me. I could tell that he was used to people not being able to take it because he asked me if I was ready for his size, giving me the option to back out. No way. We only had regular sized condoms, so he had to do that stretch thing to put it on like hung guys do. I took him standing up from behind with me bend over. It made me breathless to be entered, and I struggled momentarily wondering if I bit off more than I could handle, but the discomfort quickly vanished and turned to pleasure. We're both big guys at about 6'4", and I could tell he was surprised that I was taking all his cock to the hilt, so within a couple minutes he let loose on me and gave me a full-on, powerful pummelling. We got into a rhythm that I was able to squeeze back using Kegels, and this drove him wild. He was getting deep right up to my second hole and really turned me on making me leak precum from the prostate milking (I'm usually really dry). I was ready to cum at any moment but held off and let it build up until he let loose after 10 minutes of so. I timed it perfectly with a few strokes to my cock and clamped down on him like a vise as we came hard simultaneously. My hole was wrecked and sore in that really good way when he pulled out. Looking forward to the next session. Hopefully, it won't be as rushed.

never fucked a guy but want the opinion of all of you to tell me how you think about my cock please ;)

D

deleted1074483

I love the tight fit that it makes inside me. The fact that my skin is so tight around a big cock makes me horny and gets them off. I desperately want a huge cock I can take a lot! Hit me up!
is it the being filled up sensation or the feel of the girth going through your sphincter? I'm thick and a little longer than average but all the guys I've been with have said its the foreplay, the thickness and stamina, plus once I get going I'm a pretty hard fucker that gets them, they seem to love that feeling of soreness afterwards, to have known they've been well and truly fucked the next day?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
is it the being filled up sensation or the feel of the girth going through your sphincter? I'm thick and a little longer than average but all the guys I've been with have said its the foreplay, the thickness and stamina, plus once I get going I'm a pretty hard fucker that gets them, they seem to love that feeling of soreness afterwards, to have known they've been well and truly fucked the next day?

For me, it's both! There is that OMG moment of the initial penetration. When it is very thick, and the opening finally relents, as it passes through the sphincter the sensation is overwhelming!

Then, when it is all in, and the pressure is deed inside, pushing...and my walls are stretched...its another breathtaking moment!

And once the accommodation has been made, and my ass relaxes a bit, and the thrusting starts slowly with long thrusts that nearly come completely out and back deep inside, its a ravaging that makes me literally whimper!

As the tempo builds, and the pounding starts, my body is taken to new heights that has me screaming out with pleasure. We have to keep the windows closed! The feeling of having my ass repeatedly filled to the hilt has my prostate stimulated so I explode with big oozes of fluid. And I feel the ache long after its over.

I once was so exhausted, I slept most of the day after a morning fisting session from my girlfriend.

Poundmyass

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Im a power bottom or so id like to think. In my opinion there isnt a cock big enough. However i do love to be stretched out by huge dildos and fists so my ass prolly feels like a pussy and me wanting to be a girl well thats perfect to me. Whats i really like is 2 cocks in my ass at the same time. with that said. If a guy is on the smaller side as long as when he cums he dont roll over and go to sleep and he can use his hand right to really gape my ass its all good to me.

Reactions: HardUSN