Bottoms who crave sex with large cocks

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah for me there is just a pure ectasy feeling I get when I'm fucked by a really big cock that you experience with the norm probably as guys have said by hitting the spincter. It's an insane moment of lust and pleasure that I'm just desperate to feel again.

It's rare though, some really decent sized cocks haven't managed it for me. They've been hot, the sex has been great and I've cum for sure but we'll always looked that intense moment with the really hung guy again

Reactions: Luso

SpreadMeWideOpen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m a man married to a woman but have always had an affection for cock. I kept my desires repressed but have played with mean many times over the years. I’ve never been with a man who had a cock longer than 7.5 inches but I have taken a very fat cock and loved how it stretched me. But there is so much more to being fucked. The guy with the soda can thick cock didn’t really know how to fuck. But very recently I was with a guy who had a roughly 7 in. cock that was decent thickness but not as thick as the soda can. We spent some time kissing, he fingered my hole. Then he lubed my hole and started working me open until he had 4 fingers deep inside me. This foreplay was driving me wild and my cock was leaking pre-cum like crazy even though I stayed soft. Once got me opened up, he worked a dildo into me. Then he told me to fuck myself with the dildo while he fed me his cock to suck. This drove me wild. Then he inserted an even larger dildo and we repeated the process. Finally he was ready to fuck me. He put me on all fours on the edge of the bed while he stood behind me. Even with all of the anal foreplay his hard cock needed some effort to get inside me. But once inside he started to fuck me, slowly increasing the tempo until he was really pounding me. Having never been pounded like this before this both new and highly exciting and erotic. He then had me lay on my back and he spread my legs, entered me and proceeded to continue pounding me. At one point he bent down and kissed me while fucking me, which also drove me wild. He also pulled all the way out and then slammed it back in deep repeatedly, also driving me wild. Then he laid down on the edge of the bed with his ass just off the bed and told me to sit on him and ride him with my back to him. I straddled him and leaned back on my arms while he reached around and worked my nipples which made me crazy with lust. I bounced up and down on him until I was too tired. We went back to me on my back. Then he told me to lie on my side with him lying next to and behind me. I raised my upper leg and he entered me from behind while he worked both my nipples as he fucked me. This allowed me to play with my soft leaking cock until I was able to cum. I had never had sex like this with any man before and have to say it was the best sex I have ever had. He pushed every button that night over about an hour or hour and a half. Every so often I would reach down and feel his cock while it was buried inside me and after he pulled out. My hole was nice and loose and sloppy wet from tons of lube making me feel like a slut. With all of this the only thing that I can imagine wanting more is a cock that is thicker AND longer and to be fucked raw instead of with a condom. And if you add a second or third well hung cock to the mix, that would be heaven to me. I dream of being gang fucked by many men with cum running out of my sloppy wet gaping hole. So I guess what I am saying is that there is no replacement for a man who truly knows how to use what he has, is passionate and has a big cock. And after that the more the better.

beachsport

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sounds like a hot time. The top definitely knew what he was doing and made the fucking infinitely better for both of you. Most tops, especially the ones who think they are "great" tops, think jamming it in and hitting full throttle is what makes for being a great top. And for some this may the case. But what you described, going slow, teasing, being in tune with you and allowing you time to adjust is what makes it really great :)

I’m a man married to a woman but have always had an affection for cock. I kept my desires repressed but have played with mean many times over the years. I’ve never been with a man who had a cock longer than 7.5 inches but I have taken a very fat cock and loved how it stretched me. But there is so much more to being fucked. The guy with the soda can thick cock didn’t really know how to fuck. But very recently I was with a guy who had a roughly 7 in. cock that was decent thickness but not as thick as the soda can. We spent some time kissing, he fingered my hole. Then he lubed my hole and started working me open until he had 4 fingers deep inside me. This foreplay was driving me wild and my cock was leaking pre-cum like crazy even though I stayed soft. Once got me opened up, he worked a dildo into me. Then he told me to fuck myself with the dildo while he fed me his cock to suck. This drove me wild. Then he inserted an even larger dildo and we repeated the process. Finally he was ready to fuck me. He put me on all fours on the edge of the bed while he stood behind me. Even with all of the anal foreplay his hard cock needed some effort to get inside me. But once inside he started to fuck me, slowly increasing the tempo until he was really pounding me. Having never been pounded like this before this both new and highly exciting and erotic. He then had me lay on my back and he spread my legs, entered me and proceeded to continue pounding me. At one point he bent down and kissed me while fucking me, which also drove me wild. He also pulled all the way out and then slammed it back in deep repeatedly, also driving me wild. Then he laid down on the edge of the bed with his ass just off the bed and told me to sit on him and ride him with my back to him. I straddled him and leaned back on my arms while he reached around and worked my nipples which made me crazy with lust. I bounced up and down on him until I was too tired. We went back to me on my back. Then he told me to lie on my side with him lying next to and behind me. I raised my upper leg and he entered me from behind while he worked both my nipples as he fucked me. This allowed me to play with my soft leaking cock until I was able to cum. I had never had sex like this with any man before and have to say it was the best sex I have ever had. He pushed every button that night over about an hour or hour and a half. Every so often I would reach down and feel his cock while it was buried inside me and after he pulled out. My hole was nice and loose and sloppy wet from tons of lube making me feel like a slut. With all of this the only thing that I can imagine wanting more is a cock that is thicker AND longer and to be fucked raw instead of with a condom. And if you add a second or third well hung cock to the mix, that would be heaven to me. I dream of being gang fucked by many men with cum running out of my sloppy wet gaping hole. So I guess what I am saying is that there is no replacement for a man who truly knows how to use what he has, is passionate and has a big cock. And after that the more the better.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the OP is too generalized a statement. I pack a fat pony cock and am too thick for many guys to enjoy or for me to feel comfortable inside them. On the other side of it, while i have had thousands of guys in me, I do especially enjoy the feel of horsesize guys. Part of it is the physical stuffing I get and part of it is the mental rush of knowing I am taking and giving pleasure to a guy that most people can't handle. But not all bottoms crave or can handle huge cocks, toys, hands. It's what you enjoy.