Video Bottoms who want it hard (when cumming)

ritchieORnot

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love watching bottoms who enjoy being fucked hard. I always search for accidental and/or handsfree cumshots from bottoms or videos where bottom orders top to go garder. I find especially hot the moment when the bottom is about to cum and he tells the top to go harder. I guess it’s because I know the feeling when you want to get JACKHAMMERED when you’re about to bust.

So I’ve created this thread for me and you to collect and share videos of bottoms who are vocal about their lust for getting fucked harder when they’re busting their nuts, or shooting their load because the top does so…

Here are some examples:

Quinn fucks Brayden at Corbin Fisher
Quinn Fucks Brayden
@15:15 -> „OMG, I'm gonna cum. Fuck me harder. As hard as you can. Harder, harder, harder!“

Boomer fuck Tegan - XVIDEOS.COM
@26:05 Tegan -> „Fuck me harder!“ ... Boomer -> „Shoot that fucking load“... Tegan -> „Fuck it out of me!“

Jake Bass And Ricky Roman Fuck
@18:15 Jake Bass -> (devil's smile) „Hard!”

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For years I had a habit of cumming hands free when getting fucked .. I got to point the harder a guy pounded my ass the happier I was.. I was happy if my ass was sore for few days after wards

Legs up with the guy pushing my legs back as he pounded me was always fun as I’d cum hands free into my mouth and all over my face

I tell the top once I get used to his dick he can duck me as hard as he wants and cum as many times as he wants.. I’ve had guy pound so hard their balls would smack against me and their balls would be tender afterwards .. I have always loved it when the top takes control

puta22cm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love watching bottoms who enjoy being fucked hard. I always search for accidental and/or handsfree cumshots from bottoms or videos where bottom orders top to go garder. I find especially hot the moment when the bottom is about to cum and he tells the top to go harder. I guess it’s because I know the feeling when you want to get JACKHAMMERED when you’re about to bust.

So I’ve created this thread for me and you to collect and share videos of bottoms who are vocal about their lust for getting fucked harder when they’re busting their nuts, or shooting their load because the top does so…

Here are some examples:

Quinn fucks Brayden at Corbin Fisher
Quinn Fucks Brayden
@15:15 -> „OMG, I'm gonna cum. Fuck me harder. As hard as you can. Harder, harder, harder!“

Boomer fuck Tegan - XVIDEOS.COM
@26:05 Tegan -> „Fuck me harder!“ ... Boomer -> „Shoot that fucking load“... Tegan -> „Fuck it out of me!“

Jake Bass And Ricky Roman Fuck
@18:15 Jake Bass -> (devil's smile) „Hard!”
I hear you and agree