Bought a cheap hanging weight on ebay

dur

Experimental Member
Media
It cost $45 and is simply a plastic noose, magnet and 1.5 lb ball (I didn't want to pay $300+ for the high-quality model). I'm wearing it right now and while it is visibly stretching me, I don't feel the stretch as much as I would with my traction device. In fact I barely feel it at all. Should I keep it on for an extended period (1-2 hours maybe?) or should I add more weight to it?

Reactions: Peter Brown II

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It cost $45 and is simply a plastic noose, magnet and 1.5 lb ball (I didn't want to pay $300+ for the high-quality model). I'm wearing it right now and while it is visibly stretching me, I don't feel the stretch as much as I would with my traction device. In fact I barely feel it at all. Should I keep it on for an extended period (1-2 hours maybe?) or should I add more weight to it?

Hi Dur,

What kind of device have you bought?
Can you give me a name/brand?

Thnx!

Gaius89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

dur

Experimental Member
Media
I wore it for about two hours and it felt pretty good when I took it off. I'll give it a few months of continuous use before I make any judgments.

Reactions: MattBrick

dur

Experimental Member
Media
I put it on yesterday right after pumping. Not a good idea. The edema near the glans made it difficult to put on and it slipped off after about ten minutes. I'm still liking it though and I want to try more weight eventually. Maybe go up to 2 lbs.