bought some TheyFits

B_handsomejack81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
well thanks in no small part to redbear52 and bobg4400 over at this thread I took the plunge!

(plus the fact I am growing impatient at LH and waiting for my magnums)

I am now the proud owner, well, waiting for delivery at least of...

[drumroll]

theyfit D17

:biggrin1::biggrin1:

and I even felt a bit clever because there is a discount code out there on a certain ITALIAN blog that shan't be named :biggrin1::biggrin1:

looking forward to reporting findings!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please let us know. I don't have to use condoms any more, but the question always comes up. It seems like the usual manufacturers don't feel there is enough market to try to accommodate guys who depart significantly from average.

B_handsomejack81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shit! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

that is quite simply the BEST condom I have used in.. 15 years of fucking!!

I never realised the a condom by design wasn't meant to hold in position like an elastic/rubber band, I just assumed that was deliberate to keep it in place. Turns out that is bullshit - you need a TINY amount of snuggyness (is that a word?) to keep it on and that is exactly what the D17 was. Length was perfect, with the magnum it rolled up a bit of latex at the base, probably about an inch but with the D17 it just ended at the right point :smile:

By the way these guys are crazy about customer service - they email you (and offer to call!) to make sure the order arrived, that it fitted etc and then gave me a discount code when I gave them explicit feedback. I say guys but it was actually a girl who sounded a little naughty :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

They definitely have me hooked :cool: I just am so :mad::mad: that I had to endure so many years of terrible condoms. Give TheyFit a prize!:biggrin1:

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Congratulations on them fitting so well.
Your review sounds like they paid you :tongue::biggrin1:

How many did they send you?

B_handsomejack81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
LOL :biggrin1: I hope they track reviews and give the best ones free condoms :cool:

I was sceptical of the reviews on their site TheyFit.com Reviews but the more I think about it - why the hell haven't condoms always come like this?!

I got 6 for £6.99 and they will not last long :biggrin1::biggrin1: but I'm going to try D21 which is the same length but the next width looser to see if it's any different, then they do big packs for cheaper :smile:

Last edited:

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why are you buying the next width up if you said the D17s fit so well?
Surely they'd be looser and more like to slip off?

B_handsomejack81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a hunch the snuggyness is decided by TheyFit (is it an equation?). On the back of the packing slip they give you an adjustment matrix to personalise your fit - longer/shorter or tighter/looser.. it's very scientific :biggrin1:

but you're right it might result in an epic fail, in which case back to D17 and a BIG order - they even do 60 condoms for £40 :eek::cool:

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope these become available in the US soon. I think the hangup is because of the FDA.

Buying condoms to fit a thicker penis has always been a pain because the wider ones typically have 8" of length, or more, and very few guys have a NBPEL of 8".

Last edited:

B_handsomejack81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
okay.. D21s arrived and used :biggrin1:. I have no idea what kind of witchcraft they use to make these things.. but D21 was even better than D17! what the difference is in terms of latex I have no idea but how the difference feels = INSANE. It is like there is nothing there, in fact the only downside was thinking in the back of my mind "has it fallen off?" and looking down to check (it hadn't - and it wasn't gentle testing :wink:). I don't know whether to have another go with D22 - I guess that would just be too loose and actually fall off? Give these people the nobel prize :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

btw if you do just a little bit of "searching" you don't need to pay the sticker price :wink::wink:

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Exactly how close were the D21s? You mention that they are loose enough that you cant feel them but tight enough not to fall off.
But did you ever have to adjust them at all?
Also the "loose enough so you cant feel it but tight nough so they dont fall off" is pretty much what every condom should feel like I guess.

B_handsomejack81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
it's hard to explain in words - they just felt "right". You know how you wear socks, they aren't tight but they aren't loose - they stretch enough to stay on your feet without being noticeable? It's like that!

I guess if you put an elastic band around your wrist, that's what a normal condom used to feel like for me. I don't understand why this hasn't been done before - clearly just one size is always going to be too tight for some people, too loose for some people, and right for the lucky few in the middle :confused::confused: if Mr Durex says "latex stretches" then i'm sure we can find a scientist to say "stretch=pain" :cool:. Then if there are say 5 sizes, then there will still be people compromising. Is 95 sizes really necessary I don't know but they claim to have sold them all so :eek: perhaps!

this is how they explain it using shoes and clothes as an analogy and it seems perfectly reasonable! TheyFit About TheyFit

mendo88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't stand the red ring that magnums leave on my base. Usually the impression lasts about a day and a half it was some extended sex.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last edited:

B_handsomejack81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
they were discussed on somethingawful.com - it looks like CORIPA are made by a company called Richter Rubber who in turn are on the FDA import list Import Alert 85-02 :eek::eek:

on my TheyFit it says made by Karex Industries so looks like since the first US launch they changed manufacturers :confused:

B_handsomejack81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
down to my last one - measured the D21 as 60/61mm across vs the magnum at about 54mm. It didn't seem like a lot of difference (6 or 7mm) but if that translates to less stretch=less tight around my girth then it explains a lot in terms of feeling.

any mathematicians on LPSG? :biggrin1::biggrin1: