BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<LI class="g w0 knavi" sb_id="ms__id2003">
Bounce-O-Meter - Shock Absorber
symres:sb_safeannotation.png

Unsupported breasts bounce up to. during excercise. Skip. 14cm. LOADING INTERFACE. Click here to see the Bounce-ometer in actionand find your perfect sports ...
www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html - Cached - Similar

D_Andy_Conda

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hahahaha, that was amazing. Methinks there's a fair bit of truth and a fair bit of bias to the renderings but it goes without saying that a good sports bra does wonders for securing ones chest

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahahaha, that was amazing. Methinks there's a fair bit of truth and a fair bit of bias to the renderings but it goes without saying that a good sports bra does wonders for securing ones chest
I knew you would be back. :tongue:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never tried Shock Absorbers. I mainly use a Champion Double Dry, but I never considered myself an extreme sports enthusiast! LOL! I run and love horseback riding when I get a chance, but that seems to be normal. I guess I am extreme.

I will say the renderings are not that accurate. If it were a real G the model would have black eyes when running! LOL!

D_PlankWilliams

1st Like
Media
I've never tried Shock Absorbers. I mainly use a Champion Double Dry, but I never considered myself an extreme sports enthusiast! LOL! I run and love horseback riding when I get a chance, but that seems to be normal. I guess I am extreme.

I will say the renderings are not that accurate. If it were a real G the model would have black eyes when running! LOL!

horse back ridding is that what you call a night with the hubby

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Why do the 'no bra' FF-Gs (or whatever it was) bounce less than the Cs?

Serious - go look - the model has the nipple part of the FF-gs bouncing around but the large outer part of the breast stays pretty much still. No boob I've ever known behaved like that.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Serious - go look - the model has the nipple part of the FF-gs bouncing around but the large outer part of the breast stays pretty much still. No boob I've ever known behaved like that.

I'm an FF-G and after watching that, I went and had a look in the mirror... I can confirm, that they do not bounce in that manner... I was very worried, I'd been playing on the wii Fit in front of a non-net curtained window for half the morning :eek:

People will also be very pleased to know (I'm sure!) that I don't have black eyes either :biggrin1:

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for giving this the attention it deserves. I've been saying for a while that sports bras should be banned so it's good to see more people taking up the cause.