Bouncing balls

almanzo007: I wonder what you guys wear for running or jogging? I might not be as big as some of you, but I'm bigger than average (just under 8"), and I have a rather heavy and hanging ball sack. I usually wear boxershorts because I like the feeling of freedom down there, but whenever I've tried running in boxershorts, or freeballing, it's been a torture. I simply can't do it. So, I usually put on briefs when I go jogging or do some other sports that require running or fast movements. The problem is that I feel the briefs restrict my movements. I can't feel as free and unrestricted as when I'm wearing my boxershorts (or freeballing). I wonder if jockstraps would be worth trying? Jockstraps are very uncommon in this part of the world, and I don't even know what they are called in any other language than English, so I don't know if you even can buy them here. I guess I could order on-line...

Does anybody have any advice where I could order them online or what kind of jockstraps would be optimal for this purpose? Any experience/opinions?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Super glue does wonders.

Seriously, almanzo, back in the dark ages when I still had enough energy to move that fast, men looked down on you if you wore underwear under gym shorts. Most schools required males to wear a jock strap. The trouble was then much as it is now: the endowed fellow has a hard time finding one that fits the waist yet has a roomy-enough pouch.

One answer, especially for those of us whose danglers really dangle, is to buy two jocks - one to fit the waist - one several times too big - so that you can replace the smaller pouch with the larger one.

Sewing instructions available for a mere $20.00.

thingsteal:
Originally posted by almanzo007@Sep 27 2004, 04:32 PM
I wonder what you guys wear for running or jogging? I might not be as big as some of you, but I'm bigger than average (just under 8"), and I have a rather heavy and hanging ball sack. I usually wear boxershorts because I like the feeling of freedom down there, but whenever I've tried running in boxershorts, or freeballing, it's been a torture. I simply can't do it.

Does anybody have any advice where I could order them online or what kind of jockstraps would be optimal for this purpose? Any experience/opinions?
[post=257607]Quoted post[/post]​

A good pair of running shorts that you would buy in a running-oriented store should have a mesh liner built-in for support.

A jock might help, although I've never liked them.

You can also get a pair of tight elastic running shorts. That will keep you in place, but if you don't wear shorts over them you'll scare every old lady and her dog along the way.

Jim22cm

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear boxershorts and plain shorts when I run ...
Love to feal it hanging free, though when I run
the balls get closer to the body ...

(What's the proper expression? When it's warm, your balls hang low, when it's cold your balls ..... ??)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
A jockstrap is the only solution that works for me. I think it is better to get them made to fit you properly; ie right waist size and right pouch size ... which will not be "stock size" for many of us here.

I tend to need a tighter support for gym, or any other sort of strenuous activity, so for that I keep a couple of jocks with a smaller pouch than the ones I wear every day. It would certainly go for running too (not that I do much of that). Maybe I'm just one of those obsessive men who likes to know that everything is held in its place. ;)

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hey

I run between 20 and 30 miles a week, I'm well endowed with large heavy balls and have experienced similar problems. I wear a good pair of running shorts with a mesh liner for support. I find that the mesh allows my body to breathe as well as giving me some support. Ok I won't deny that my dick and balls still bounce around but not to the point that I experience any pain. In fact I've seen men and women watch me go by and I must say they're not looking at my face! I'm not embarassed, it's a great compliment really! :p

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Bluespeedoz@Sep 28 2004, 08:09 PM
Hey

I run between 20 and 30 miles a week, I'm well endowed with large heavy balls and have experienced similar problems. I wear a good pair of running shorts with a mesh liner for support. I find that the mesh allows my body to breathe as well as giving me some support. Ok I won't deny that my dick and balls still bounce around but not to the point that I experience any pain. In fact I've seen men and women watch me go by and I must say they're not looking at my face! I'm not embarassed, it's a great compliment really! :p
[post=257752]Quoted post[/post]​

Just one of the fringe benefits of running, Bluespeedoz.

lighthouse: I use a strap. jockstraps hurt, but less than having everything flopping abount. The different brands are cut differently - it's worth trying a few to see which hurt the least. I've found the ones with the seam up the front offer a little more room.

agilley007: Jockstraps are best but anything other than boxers and freeballing is better.

almanzo007: Thanks guys! Nice to hear about your experience. I think I'll give jockstraps a try. I found a site that sells jockstraps (www.internationaljock.com). Looks ok so I think I'll order from there. The only jockstraps I've seen in sports stores over here are the ice hockey kind with a hard cup, don't need that, so I guess the only way to go is to buy online. It's hard to find the right size, but they are not that expensive so I'll probably order a few different ones. Let's hope that at least one of them fits! :)

almanzo007: I'm a bit puzzled about the sizes.... I normally wear Large size briefs (European size L/52). But the internationaljock site says that their Large is 36-40 inches, and that sounds very big! My waist is about 30-32 inches. Would that mean that if I order size Large from Internationaljock it would be way too big for me? Or does it mean that 36-40 inches is like the maximum you can stretch it, but you don't have to be that big to wear it? I mean I can stretch my Large size briefs so that I probably could still wear them even if I was several inches "fatter", and I was wondering if it would be like that with the internationaljock sizes too?

I'm afraid that if I order size Small or Medium (which I should do if you are supposed to measure your waist and then order the size that has the same number of inches as your waist is) I won't be able to stuff my package in them (the European size Large is the smallest briefs I'm able to wear to be comfortable) . And if I order Large, I'm afraid that I'll end up having a pair of jockstraps that will be way too big for my waist... :wacko:

I'd appreciate it if anybody could help me out....

Max

Sexy Member
Media
almanzo007

This is one thing I do know about

It's very unlikely that a very well endowed guy will be able to find a well-fitting jockstrap in the way you describe. For a start, there is no correlation between the size of your waist and the size of your genitalia, so ordering an XL jock is simply going to mean that you end up with one that is loose on your waist (and therefore won't stay up) and it may still not be big enough in the pouch.

In the UK the manufacturers of jockstraps seem to recognise that it will mostly be the more well endowed man who uses their product when playing sport, so there is always a fair amount of room in them — it should not be hard to find them with an eight or nine inch pouch, for instance. For many big guys, they should be fine to wear for an hour or two, controlling and supporting you without being too uncomfortable and cramping. But if you are above a certain size, and especially if you need to wear a jock all the time (as I do), in no way IMHO can you avoid getting them custom made for you, with the right waist size, the right length and width in the pouch.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by hungshyman@Oct 3 2004, 12:16 AM
will this work to hold your balls?
http://www.internationaljock.com/zpage8-8352.html
[post=258230]Quoted post[/post]​

HEY 'HUNG!

I don't own one of these but looks like a kewl item. The problem I see lookin at the pic is the 'POUCH' apprears to be like a small hotel--NO BALL ROOM!!! :D :D :D LOL

RICKY_27

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by RICKY_27+Oct 3 2004, 03:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RICKY_27 &#064; Oct 3 2004, 03:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hungshyman@Oct 3 2004, 12:16 AM

HEY &#39;HUNG&#33;

I don&#39;t own one of these but looks like a kewl item. The problem I see lookin at the pic is the &#39;POUCH&#39; apprears to be like a small hotel--NO BALL ROOM&#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D :D LOL

RICKY_27
[post=258248]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

The Pouch only holds your balls and your bigone stands up in the underwear :rolleyes:

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by hungshyman+Oct 3 2004, 06:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hungshyman &#064; Oct 3 2004, 06:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by RICKY_27@Oct 3 2004, 03:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-hungshyman
@Oct 3 2004, 12:16 AM

HEY &#39;HUNG&#33;

I don&#39;t own one of these but looks like a kewl item. The problem I see lookin at the pic is the &#39;POUCH&#39; apprears to be like a small hotel--NO BALL ROOM&#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D :D LOL

RICKY_27
[post=258248]Quoted post[/post]​

The Pouch only holds your balls and your bigone stands up in the underwear :rolleyes:
[post=258253]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yes, understood: but there are some of us who from the look of that pouch would be very cramped indeed. :eek:

I have often wondered whether I could find a substitute for my custom made jockstrap (worn under oversized boxers), and this looks as near to being a candidate as anything I have seen. I doubt very much whether there would be enough room for a really well hung guy, however, also I doubt that the vertical lift would be maintained properly. It needs very tight elastic running up each side of the pouch top hold you up. Not sure either if I like the look of it.

But if it actually fitted, it might be very comfortable.

musclelust8: I run four days a week at the gym. I am 9 x 7 and can&#39;t believe some of my fellow gifted men wear anything but a jock. I would be bouncing around so much that I would be asked to leave. A jock is the only thing a well hung man can wear while jogging.

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hi there,

I recommend a jock like the one at the link. However for sprinting I prefer to wear an athletic short with a liner as I find I can get my hips higher over the hurdles than when wearing a jock. And whether or not I wear a jock I find I experience the same pain in the groin if I hit the top of the hurdle&#33;

Int Jock