Bouncing Breasts - a painful experience?

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girlfriend almost always leaves her bra on when we're having sex, and if she doesn't, it can actually be painful to her. She pointed out to me that track running women usually have the smallest boobs because it's naturally harder to run with C cup or bigger sized breasts, and that it can actually be a painful experience, even with a sports bra. I'm wondering if other large breasted women have this problem also (and feel the need to support their breasts when going at it)

Cart2579

Just Browsing
Media
All I know is that most fo the women that I have met or date that are both active and large breasted, have to wear two sport bras during sports. Take my g/f who is a 36DD almost E, for example, she has to wear at least two bras during volleyball, and she wears normal bras out in about 2-3 months. And during sex she does need them supported, whether its her or myself holding them, or during doggie style she usually puts a pillow underneath them for something to rest against.

I know your looking for a woman's response, but I just say it like I see it.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Cart2579@Mar 17 2005, 09:33 AM
I know your looking for a woman's response
[post=291645]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL, no I appreciate your comments. There aren't that many females on here anyway.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Mar 17 2005, 08:52 AM
My girlfriend almost always leaves her bra on when we're having sex, and if she doesn't, it can actually be painful to her. She pointed out to me that track running women usually have the smallest boobs because it's naturally harder to run with C cup or bigger sized breasts, and that it can actually be a painful experience, even with a sports bra. I'm wondering if other large breasted women have this problem also (and feel the need to support their breasts when going at it)
[post=291622]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm pretty slim but am large breasted (currently 36DDD) and definetely have problems doing any kind of running or jumping activities (so I don't!). I love to work out so most of that involves low impact stuff (i.e. swimming, cycling etc). However, in terms of sex, I don't seem to have much of a problem. We tend to do missionary alot so bouncing breasts aren't an issue. When I'm on top dh or I am almost always holding or sucking on my breasts. In my experience some women have more sensitive breasts than others and need more support for certain activities.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
My steady has 36C and never told me about pain occurring when "they" jump, but I wouldn't bother too much, just involve their retaining into your play... hold them, suck them, do something with em, there are many ways.

I see I'm not alone with that opinion.

Bruce

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know it may sound strange but we prefer it this way. I agree about missionary, but when Im on my back with her on her back on top of me it's a different story. It allows us to keep our hands /arms free (plus it looks hot).

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I asked my wife about the pain aspect & she said that for her it's not generally about pain, but more about getting them out of her way. She wears a bra with nipple cut-outs for lovemaking most of the time, since nipple stimulation is a big part of it for her. I'd never really thought about it before, but since she said it I realize what she's talking about. Without the bra they really are sort of in the way. (She thought it was enormously funny that I'd never realized it before.) I have no idea what size her bras are (she has them custom made), but she is quite large. Funny what you can learn with a simple question, ya know?

B-man

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like being completely naked for sex, but then I'm only 36D now. Even at that size, they get heavy and I usually put my bra back on afterwards. I do this more for preservation reasons than pain, I try to keep them less saggy and stretch-mark free.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I can imagine the experience of having pendulous breasts can go both ways for us. With males, it's a turn on watching them sway back & forth, up & down. but for the females it can turn painful because the very same actions mving in such ranges of motion can take its toll on the body.

I'd probably only be hypothesizing this, but I wonder sometimes during sex, if their inclination to us holding their breasts in our hands maybe an unconscious desire for support rather than arousal. Not that it makes much of a dif, I'd hold 'em either way!

orionsword57:
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Mar 18 2005, 03:53 AM
....but I wonder sometimes during sex, if their inclination to us holding their breasts in our hands maybe an unconscious desire for support rather than arousal....
[post=291871]Quoted post[/post]​

My wife had significantly oversized breasts and while they could rest on my chest when she was on top of me, she liked to rise up and have me hold them, buth for stimulation and for support.

Randarak: My wife carries a 38DD bust, and she has never worn a bra during sex. A lot of the time I am holding them, but if we are going at it hard, they go everywhere, and she's never complained at all. Obviously its going to vary from woman to woman, but I would suspect that there are a few mitigating factors: the size of the breasts (obviously), spinal strength, muscular strength of the upper torso, how drastic movement is during sex, and pain threshold. The only solution that I could fathom, is simply determining what is most comfortable for her, and going with that.

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 'only' 34D but have never had a problem of my breasts causing me pain during sex. They do bounce quite a bit when I'm getting physical on top or taking my bf from behind, but don't actually hurt.

Maybe I have the pains to look forward to as I get older?!

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a 34C and have never experienced pain due to "bouncing" during sex. As someone else mentioned, they are normally being "handled" during that time anyway. ;)

Like Zora, I like to be completel free during sex as well. My breast tend to be sensitive and I like the guy to be able to fully explore them, all of them.

I am "perky" thank God, and hope to remain that way. I am able to go without a bra, as many of my gowns are backless, but only do that when I wearing clothing that calls for it. I don't want to be sagging to my knees when I am 50 or older...

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bblumbee@Mar 18 2005, 01:47 PM
I am a 34C and have never experienced pain due to "bouncing" during sex. As someone else mentioned, they are normally being "handled" during that time anyway. ;)

Like Zora, I like to be completel free during sex as well. My breast tend to be sensitive and I like the guy to be able to fully explore them, all of them.

I am "perky" thank God, and hope to remain that way. I am able to go without a bra, as many of my gowns are backless, but only do that when I wearing clothing that calls for it. I don't want to be sagging to my knees when I am 50 or older...
[post=292036]Quoted post[/post]​

Half the time... leave it on, especially if it's a hot or cute one.... it's fun.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Other than partially clothed quickies, the bra has always been off when I've been with a woman. Even with the quickies, the bra usually wasn't in its intended location. ;)

The woman in my life have ranged from a B to a large C, so there probably wasn't a lot of discomfort when things started moving and shaking. Being a boob man, my hands or mouth would probably take care of that. :p I too, enjoy the contact between two totally naked bodies, it is just so sensual.

I can understand that women who have very large breasts, may need the support, but the time involved in sexual pleasure isn't long in comparison to the whole day. Another common exception would be sexy lingerie. That doesn't have to come off in order to have some fun! :9

36D, 34D and 34C
I'll volunteer to 'handle' any of these, anytime ;)

LapDog :p

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in the DDD-E range (when breastfeeding F range) before breast reduction, which brought me down to a more reasonable large C-D range, I wore bras (those heavy duty support/underwire ones) almost all the time, even to bed even though almost all the pain was in my back/shoulders from supporting so much weight (which is why I had & why my insruance paid for the surgery). I was & still am a runner & wore two bras back ino those days & ran less distances. NOw, wear only one bra & no pain, except for some tenderness a few days before period going to start. When I was larger, I did not like that my breasts were all over the place, & only expereinced pain if they were crushed.

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
DONT LIE! there is no problem with large breasts.

NOTHING. your lieing so that i will stop chasing my dream of marrying a large breasted lady. i know your plans.

acemsiran:
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Mar 17 2005, 03:52 PM
[post=291622]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't know if it is painful during sex but i've witnessed an injury on a nude beach. We were playing volleyball and this heavy breasted middle aged lady jumped up really high to block and when she fell down on her feet she suddenly cried in pain. She was holding her left breast and by the look on her face i can tell that it was really bad.

It was a bad incident but generally it is great to see naked women jumping up and down :9

Acemsiran

rts8

Just Browsing
Media
i was good friends with a very petite girl in highschool who wore a 32ddd. no joke. she wore 2 bras a day, but she never compained. she actually loved them, but thats highschool i guess. she was a long distance runner and soccer player too. man was she hot...