bouncing bulge of 80s actor Shannon Presby

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Meniscus, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Meniscus

Gold Member

I don't remember why, but a couple of days ago I had a random interest in looking up "The New Kids," an abysmal "horror" movie from the mid-80s, which starred several actors who eventually became well-known (e.g., James Spader), but whom I didn't recognize at the time.

Here's a quick summary of the plot: a teenaged brother (Shannon Presby) and sister (Lori Loughlin) are orphaned when their parents are killed in a car crash, so they go to live with their uncle. Then they have to contend with the town bullies, who take a disliking to the new kids in town.

With regards to Shannon Presby, who plays the brother, I remembered thinking he was attractive, and I had a very vague memory that he was kind of hairy. Well, I was right.

http://i2.tvspielfilm.de/imedia/585...pUgk7xLDXZ8tKvlDi1H1IAfmPU7pckuW_8sNCwg==.jpg
    Five Mile Creek: Shannon Presby as Matt Buckland

After all these years, I think I've found the origin of my "fetish" for young, cute guys with hairy legs.

Looking at the entry for "The New Kids" on imdb.com, I found some very intriguing comments on Shannon, such as:
    Shannon in shorts...is a true sight. In the opening sequence when he, his sister and dad are running, you can't help but stare at his swinging dick and balls. And later in the film when he flips onto the mat you can clearly see his c-ck.

I can't fucking believe that this is his only movie! He was so cute. Plus, I loved the slow motion shots in the beginning of his package bouncing up and down in those short shorts.
    Those are just two of the comments on the topic. And now that I have you sufficiently intrigued you (I hope), here are links to the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alYsQZLzaXA&feature=channel_page
    Part 1: You have to get almost 3 minutes in before you get to see a few glimpses (more like implicatons) of Shannon's junk bouncing around; you don't get a good look until about 3:25, but after that it gets much more interesting, but I recommend wathing everthing that leads up to that point, as you get some other nice shots of Shannon during the opening scenes of the movie. You can stop watching at 4:09, unless of course, you want to keep watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWxCh_Pjbrg&NR=1
    Part 3: Starting at 5:59 there's another scene of Shannon running in his little gray shorts. [This if off-topic, but in one scene a guy fills his van with gas and it only cost him $4. It would probably cost 10 times as much today.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1vHLVwrl7U&feature=related
    Part 4: Based on the way his butt looks at 8:11, I'm guessing he's not wearing anything under those jeans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D1fy9rgUwU&feature=related
    Part 5: From about 4:05-7:12 we see Shannon's character get a rather interesting revenge on James Spader's character (who is sleeping on top of the sheets and blankets wearing nothing other than a pair of low-rise bikini briefs).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUmAAc0GTKE&feature=related
    Part 6: More running begins at 7:53. At around 8:50 he flips onto the mat and you can see a nice, fairly well-defined bulge. Unfortunately, the youtube version is a bit blurry; I'm you get a much better view in the original movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5PZG4mkgWc&feature=related
    Part 7: At 0:31, another guy pees on him, and not in the nice way. A shirtless scene begins at 2:48. A few seconds later there's a flashback to Part 1 where he's running and bouncing around in his shorts, which flows into a typical 80s teen film montage (with a bad rock song in the backgroun) of him working out to get into shape in preparation for the inevitable final confrontation. If you like hairy armpits, there's a few shots in this sequence you'll enjoy. At 8:03 he's kissing his girlfriend rather unethusiastically (hmm...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a5odAAyydY&feature=related
    Part 10: He shows a bit of bulge in his jeans, starting at 3:31.

Well, that's it. If you took the time to check out the clips, I hope you enjoyed the highlighted scenes and spared you the rest of the movie.

If you're wondering what Shannon is up to today (since "The New Kids" was his last movie), I read somewhere that he's a Deputy District Attorney in Los Angeles. It's easy enough to confirm that Los Angeles has a Deputy District Attorney by that name, but I couldn't verify that it was the same person.

2. thee1

Gold Member

The New Kids was a good little 80s slice of exploitation. I first saw it years ago, and was instantly struck by Shannon's obvious bulge (in the beginning, and in one scene later in the film when he flips onto a mat after running track). He was hot. Wonder what he's up to now...

3. Meniscus

Gold Member

Thanks for commenting, thee.

Anyone else? I know my original post is long and has lots of links to videos which take time to load and watch, but at least check out the pic and maybe one of the vids (I suggest Part 1, 6, or 7) and let me know what you think.

4. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thank you for the info. I was able to find the movie in a garage sale a few years ago in DVD. It's a cute movie, but this hot man is really worth watching. As for Shannon not acting anymore, he had said, he could not stand the waiting around with nothing to do between scenes, and that movie stardom was no longer any interest to him, but he wanted to pursue his love of law.

5. elegant20

Gold Member

I remember that movie. God, it's been a while since I seen it. :redface:

6. Meniscus

Gold Member

Hey Alex & elegant, thanks for commenting. (It's about time!)

7. bone2bone2009

bone2bone2009 New Member

He is / was a handsome guy with a nice package for sure. And where is he now? According to Internet Movie Database

Where Are They Now
    (2009) Deputy District Attorney for Los Angeles County.

8. Meniscus

Gold Member

9. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

That movie was written by Stephen Gyllenhaal, father of Maggie and Master Jake.

10. thee1

Gold Member

Hey! I watched and rewatched and, while u can certainly see it bouncing, he never falls out of his shorts.

11. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love watching this movie. It was filmed in my home town and at my high school. It's great to look back at the town the way it was. I know people who were extras in the movie and they all say that Shannen was even better looking in person.

12. thee1

Gold Member

Cool! I can totally imagine Shannen being hotter in person (if that's at all possible). What's that town like now?

13. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    A lot of the buildings they drove by are now gone(Hurricane Andrew took care of that). The storefronts that they drove past when they first arrived in town are still around however "Glenby" South Dade Sr. High is no more. They tore it down a couple of years ago and rebuilt it so that it now looks like every other school. Homestead had similarities to the town in the movie but the bullies that were similar to the ones in the movie faded away in the early 80s.

It's a trip to see the faces of people I know in the movie. I get the same feeling watching Porky's Revenge because several South Dade students are also in that one even though it was filmed at Miami High.

14. Meniscus

Gold Member

Well, thanks for trying. Here are a couple of screenshots of what I believe to be his junk falling out.

Attached Files:

15. Meniscus

Gold Member

Thanks for that nice bit of trivia. I'm afraid I have to say that they are better actors than he is a screenwriter.

Cool. I'm glad I could help bring back some memories.

Oh, I would so love to find that out for myself. I'm considering going out to Los Angeles and committing some crime (nothing too heinous) in the hopes that he'll prosecute me.

16. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    BAM! Legit fallout @ 3:38

Attached Files:

• jgsk.jpg
      jgsk.jpg
      File size:
      75.6 KB
      Views:
  17. thee1

Gold Member

LOL no way! U guys are seeing things. His junk is definately bouncing up and down, but it never comes out of those tightie-whities.

18. bigone90036

bigone90036 New Member

I miss all the tight jeans and short-shorts guys used to wear in the 80's. I also really miss half-shirts!

19. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:

That could be nuclear fallout it's so hard to see! :biggrin1:

20. elegant20

Gold Member

The 80s fashion might have been awful, but this was a time when clothes didn't necessarily fell to your knees....

Example: Like Father Like Son(with Kirk Cameron)...you remember this, right, bigone90036?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAeZlQgHIUc

Draft saved Draft deleted