Bound, Gagged, Sodomized, & Drained of Cum

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've only done this a few times since I am a usually a top and not a bottom. My partner and I did this fantasy thing last night! I left a note on the door for him when he got home from work. Of course I trust him 100% It was one of the best orgasms I had in a long time! I had a blindfold and ear plugs in place along with a cock ring and jock. This is not something we do all the time but it sure was fun!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ear plugs are awesome.
especially with contact play.
you never know where the next slap of the flogger will be
or where the rabbit pelt will touch again.
good stuff.

jason els : i wouldn't have guessed you for a kinkster.
i learn something new here everyday. ;)
it is cool your reading about it, that is the best way to be a good top
or sub.

midori and chanta rose are some of my favorite writers on this subject.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a total bottom and have been into this kind of action many, many times. The dangerous part is that I always want to go farther...and tops have obliged me. I have only been seriously injured twice, but I even enjoyed that. I love being beaten, used, abused, burned, whipped, cut, etc. The only thing I have been unable to take is a complete fisting. I am still trying. My only limits are no permanent damage and no hospitalization and no death.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a total bottom and have been into this kind of action many, many times. The dangerous part is that I always want to go farther...and tops have obliged me. I have only been seriously injured twice, but I even enjoyed that. I love being beaten, used, abused, burned, whipped, cut, etc. The only thing I have been unable to take is a complete fisting. I am still trying. My only limits are no permanent damage and no hospitalization and no death.

Wow Wow Wow

well you sure like to live dangerously my friend

although far be it from me to judge
anyone else's roleplaying fantasies and enactments
even if I don't exactly understand the pleasure/pain ratio here

personally I have a big problem trusting people at the best of times
so this kind of scene is totally beyond my outer limits ...

the closest I ever came to this
was with my one boyfriend who I let
tie my hands behind me to a pole
(it was quite light I could easily have broken the knot)
and then drain my nuts
(yeah I know that is really like so vanilla)

no way would I ever let anyone tie me up for real and especially not for fucking and nobody is ever gonna put more than 2 fingers in me

anyway I don't want to destroy you all's fantasies

I just had to say

WOW

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The injuries, FYI, were being tied and used as a punching bag which resulted in bleeding from my kidneys, and the other was a guy who used me as an ashtray--inner thighs, balls, nipples, and dick, and really severely burned the inner right thigh. But I really did enjoy both. In fact, I often think I would like to repeat the experiences and go farther.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually I remember now I have had some scenes with a guy tied up

I like to bottom and maybe get tag fucked hard by a couple of guys but not with restraint or discipline ...

but I also like to top

and I have done it in a group scene with a guy all tied up ...
it was a total power trip for me ...
normally I'm a compassionate guy
but I did get off on fucking mercilessly on that occasion ...
but really I can't punch people (except in a real fight)
and I can't burn people with cigarettes
and I can't piss on people ...
so many limits I have but just not for me those scenes lol

what I don't understand is how on earth do you trust
or find people to trust
that much ...
that just blows my mind ...
I guess mainly because I can barely trust anybody at anytime for even the most basic things ...
I don't always have to be in control of a situation
but I can't allow someone else to have control either ...

anyway thats my second two cents worth lol

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The trust factor usually comes from long conversations or emails about limits. A few guys have fooled me, however. I think I also get off from the fear factor.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sometimes fear turns me on
like when getting busy somewhere we might get caught (e.g. in public)
but sometimes fear just makes my dick shrivel up lol

a funny thing i've seen at a sauna is
guys lying prostrate in an inviting position
while saying 'no no' to no-one in particular
and obviously hoping somebody will approach ...
i think they mean 'yes please;' judging by the body language lol
but they must get off on the idea of being forced unwillingly ...
it's too confusing for me, i really can't do it if a guy is saying 'no'

Trust is the single greatest factor in any BDSM scene. Contracts have to be explicitly made and restated by all the parties concerned before a scene takes place. Safe words must be respected at all times.

I'll say it again for emphasis: Safe words must be respected at all times.

The key to a satisfying BDSM scene is consent and trust. Absolutely frank and open interviewing is essential. Meet your partner somewhere public first, perhaps a few times, and get references. This is why BDSM clubs can be very useful in seeking out play partners. Members who don't respect limits or safe words get bounced and fast. No club wants a member who is not a safe and respectful play partner. Ask the other members about the member who interests you and don't be shy about it. I have discovered that BDSM players are some of the most bullshit-free people I've ever met. The usual recommendation is to join a club on one of their introduction nights and spend time with them getting to know the members. If you find someone who really interests you then chat-up the other members. Ask if they've played with the member who interests you. Many clubs will want you to participate in group play first before becoming a full member. They too need to know you're safe, sane, and respectful. Pay attention to your gut as well. If it's telling you this or that person isn't right then don't do it even if he or she has glowing references. You won't be able to trust that person when you need to if or until that feeling goes away.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i think of something close to that, on the dom side, when im laying in bed(going to sleep or just waking up) with my head stuffed under the pillow.. mildly conscious..
cuz it just not the sort of thoughts that should be... erm... unburied..

and i kinda hope that it never happens... thats a whole can of worms.. and i get off on being a sweet guy..:rolleyes:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a male friend and a couple of female friends that this was their fantasy. I topped the male several times and one of the fm's was submissive also and the other wanted to dominate. Once a contract was decided on between me and my three friends, fun was had by us all. Wasn't my fantasy ever until I tried it in order to please my friends. Now think about it every now and then.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had contracts and safe words in most of my encounters. However, sometimes tops have refused to allow me a safe word. Those were intense because I knew that I could not stop anything. They did, however, verbally agree to certain limits before we started. This is the stuff that has to be discussed online or in person before the encounter....My limits remain: No death; no hospitalization; no permanent damage. Anything else goes. If I had other limits, the fear of the unknown would not be there.

Yes it should be unburied. There's got to be a reason you've got it and confronting fantasies like that in a safe and consensual environment can do a lot to answering questions about ourselves. I've met some very sweet guys who are serious doms.

i think of something close to that, on the dom side, when im laying in bed(going to sleep or just waking up) with my head stuffed under the pillow.. mildly conscious..
cuz it just not the sort of thoughts that should be... erm... unburied..

and i kinda hope that it never happens... thats a whole can of worms.. and i get off on being a sweet guy..:rolleyes:

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes it should be unburied. There's got to be a reason you've got it and confronting fantasies like that in a safe and consensual environment can do a lot to answering questions about ourselves. I've met some very sweet guys who are serious doms.

I think you are right that it should be explored although people go at diffrent speeds on this. I am really a sweet gentle guy but I have an opposite side to me that I am learning a lot more about lately.

It was also good to learn anout 'safe words'. I had never heard of that before - but that sure makes it all a lot more do-able (even though that wouldn't work if the sub is gagged lol)

I think you are right that it should be explored although people go at diffrent speeds on this. I am really a sweet gentle guy but I have an opposite side to me that I am learning a lot more about lately.

It was also good to learn anout 'safe words'. I had never heard of that before - but that sure makes it all a lot more do-able (even though that wouldn't work if the sub is gagged lol)

Safe words complete the circle of power exchange. Without them you really don't have a healthy scene. They give the sub the power to endure what he does and allow the dom to work safely, limiting his power.

musclekid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've been long since a kid and ever since around 13 i've had some pretty weird fantasies about it. i always sort of wonder if i'm just crazy or something. i've always thought about being bound and then getting punished for having such a big dick, usually by some hot chicks i guess but i've thought of guys too (i'm str8 but i like muscle) and at all ages. so yeah, weird fantasies since 13 but never the sodomy stuff.