bournemouth 39yr old fem seeks lp experience

lucyqwe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, i'm just trying to be a bit discreet, sorry
my plan was to swap pics etc via e mail, but not experienced at this, have i got it wrong ?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
pretty much. this site is all about showing off, guys have posted cock pics for your viewing pleasure, no need to ask. get verified and you get some paid member privileges enabling you to view pics. and if you friend folks (verified photo of yourself will help here too) you get to see their private albums.

lucyqwe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not really into swapping pics and cyber sex stuff, just want to find a local friend with benefits, with a massive cock, for regular nsa fun, x

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
pics would definatly help
no one is going to express interest in someone they can't see
you also havn't really talked much about what you like, just cus a guy has a large penis dosn't mean you'll have the same sexual desires...

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
21yr old 8x6.5" in the southwest. Not located in Bournemouth but do travel there a fair amount.

kepiblanc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not really into swapping pics and cyber sex stuff, just want to find a local friend with benefits, with a massive cock, for regular nsa fun, x

Putting a pic or two of your body in an album on your profile is not "swapping pics and cyber sex stuff" - neither is posting a verification photo. By doing these simple things, it just shows us men that you are for real, rather than some bloke with a fake female profile.

If all you can do is give us men a *sigh* response to our helpful common sense suggestions, you will likely have as much success here as the fisherman who casts his line with no bait on his hook, and then curses the ocean at the end of the day, because he never reeled in any fish.

lucyqwe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am 39 married female live in bournemouth, i am size 10 going on 12 now, i have had a few swinging experiences some with my husband and recently a few where i have met the guy by myself at local hotels, i am brunette and considered to be pretty, i am looking for a regular guy who i can see every month or so, with no pressure, the reason why i am looking on this website should be pretty obvious, x

however I am finding it very difficult to get any serious offers, most people either want to argue on here or engage in pic swapping, i am happy to do webcam stuff to validate but dont want to put pics up here for reasons of confidentiality,

is there actually anybody out there who wants to take this to the next step and actually meet somebody?

i think i might be better off leaving this site and looking else where, shame though, the idea of this site is a good one and interesting to a lot of girls of a certain age,