Bowling...balls

ydarb1235

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not huge 7.5 long but I have an enormous pair of nuts, the other day I was bowling with my friends and managed to get my left nut pinched against my left leg between my boxers and leg. The pain was unbearable, I stopped for a few frames and was nearly in tears. Fortunately, I dont think I did anything permanent. Has this or something like it happened to anyone else? Any advice? I like boxers but not so much that I'm willing to get castrated for it.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Chuck64 said:
Boxer-Briefs... It keeps everything out of harm's way.

Concur. I prefer boxer briefs. The only time it gets complicated (and this is true of all underwear except briefs) is when I cross my legs. I have to be conscious of not squishing my nuts.

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yikes ! Guys with big balls like yours are bound to have that problem. The bigger they are the more one needs to hang lower than the other. If you're like me, your balls are hanging at pretty much the same length, although it looks like you might outrank me in the nut sack size department. take care of those swingin oddities!

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Boxer briefs are o.k. for me, but there is still the problem I have with boxers and it's that there's too much cloth down there for me. If you liek boxers and have big ol' balls, these are what you want: Jockey pouch boxer briefs & regular briefs. I don't have full coverage with the pouch briefs, but they're still my faves. Safe-t-gard makes a good comfortable jock with a wide pouch. Still not ideal, though.

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I really enjoy hiking and powerwalking at 6 or 7mph. I've made the mistake of doing that in boxer shorts, and sometimes afterwards I'd be sore like I'd been kicked, to the point where it was even hard to sleep that night. Even casual exertion like that is best done with much more support than boxer shorts can provide. Boxer briefs are my favorite now.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Wear underwear that will hold your balls away from your legs and stop both the friction and the danger of pinching them when you sit down. You will show a bulge, but I think you have to put comfort ahead of appearance.