Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I need to buy new boxers. I have hanes and FTL. My legs have completely grown out of my hanes, and FTL are on deck. I dont want to have to buy 10 brands to find one that fits.

Does anyone know a brand that has especially large legs? This is a biproduct of squatting I didnt think about :biggrin1:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I stopped at Target today and bought two pair. One knit and one regular cotton. The knit one is like not wearing anything. Really comfortable and lose. Thanks for the recommendation on these!!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can someone post the waist sizes for the various Merona sizes? I don't have a Target close by but want to order some off their website. The online size chart won't load though, it just loads an empty window for me.

They're small, medium and large but I find that they run large. My waist is 36 for example and large says 36 to 40 but they're WAY too big/lose. I bought mediums 32-34 and they fit perfectly.

D_Longue_Shotte

Experimental Member
Media
I really prefer Underarmour O series Boxerjocks in the 3 inch length. They are form fitting and don't at all have the "gappy" leg openings you are hunting for but...well they just work best for me because things have to be tight and held securely or I will totally sit on my nuts and I HATE it...just my 2 cents

sccp

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Greenville (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
They're small, medium and large but I find that they run large. My waist is 36 for example and large says 36 to 40 but they're WAY too big/lose. I bought mediums 32-34 and they fit perfectly.

Thanks for the heads up. I can usually get away with wearing 36-38's myself but a 36-40 would be a stretch!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
American Eagle boxers
I love them too. They are the only ones I wear.

I bought a few pair of AE boxers just because of the attractive pattern. My only complaint is that the waistband is much thicker than it needs to be. Not too big of a deal with gym shorts, but under jeans, it feels like I'm wearing gym shorts instead of underwear.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the heads up. I can usually get away with wearing 36-38's myself but a 36-40 would be a stretch!

They might have been 36-38. I didn't look that closely. I opened the pack and sized it up and just knew they'd be too big. I can honestly tell you they are great boxers. The knit onces (sort of like T-shirt material) is almost like wearing nothing. Very cool! Well worth the $5.99.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you want to go a bit more up market but don't want to spend a fortune, Kyle are a good bet, direct from their site, ships internationaly, and takes PayPal.

Kyle Underwear - Classic men's underwear with a modern twist

Gone for a number of these (Also just ordered their fly jock, and non-fly trunk, both in red, and free shipping to the UK, for $35 US all in), and been massively impressed with them.

Review I did on 3 pairs here, and will probs do a review for the other 2 on order when they arrive.

http://www.lpsg.org/90199-underwear-sale-12.html#post3788621