Boxer brief turn on ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_azimo, Sep 25, 2009.

1. B_azimo

B_azimo New Member

ok so idk if im posting this in the right place but whatever

so i've been re thinking my sexual preference because i get so turned on by
    Boxer briefs idk if its the guys in them or just the underwear its self but yeah
    i mean it can even just be me looking at myself in the mirror and
    well i consider my self straight but i feel like keeping a secret or what not the weird thing is that im all for bi and gays and lesbians
    but i never consider my self bi or gay but this little prob has been on the top of my mind for a while since i cant really tell my friends about it cuz there all like really ignorant and
    stuff because well that typically how guys are (my friends are all sports playing so called jocks) i tried telling my best friend but i couldn't bring myself to it by the way if this sounds so high school its cuz it kinda is i mean were all just collage freshmen ect. but im also the youngest of all of them 18 there all like 19+ lol

so yeah thats my story

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Some of your friends feel the same. Ain't nothing. Percentages may change as you change. :veryhappy:

Maybe you could find some different types to hang out with. Jocks aren't noted for being open to new ways of thinking. Being a jock is a pretty strict conformity a lot of times.

3. hackalive

hackalive Member

I agree Jocks only are Jocks if they conform to the Jock stereotype and are in groups, find other people to hng out with as well

4. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Be as opened minded as possible about meeting new people you can talk to about this kind of stuff and about yourself and what turns you on. You don't have to suddenly become a big flaming gay just because you find underwear, or even the men in them, a turn on and you don't have to feel stuck in your jock group of friends either.

5. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Nothing is more hot for me than a guy in briefs. Not the gandpa things like Fruit of the Loom or BVDs but nice CKs, 2xist and others in that style range.

6. B_azimo

B_azimo New Member

well im prob the most different from them cuz unlike them i do talk to other ppl out of the norm.... i have other friends that are not "jocks" but im not as close to them you know

7. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Something like this should do then...

Attached Files:

8. B_azimo

B_azimo New Member

:redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted