Boxer briefs and briefs

Sexyguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many guys own both boxer briefs and briefs and wear both? If so why do you mix it up?

Ken90

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boxer brief/trunks for casual day to day and briefs for the gym especially legs day. Too much material is annoying and bunches up

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have both in my underwear drawer too. A lot of my choice for the day depends on what I will be wearing for pants. If I'm casual in shorts or khaki shorts or pants I usually go trunks or boxer briefs, because I will be putting on a jock anyway if it is something real athletic. I prefer my briefs under jeans or dress pants.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I also wear both. I'm in briefs now, my usual date underwear because they're easy to get out of the way, even if you don't peel them completely off. I also wear briefs when I want more support for my balls. Boxer briefs let me hang more, but require the legs to be tucked in (annoying). Midways seem to embody the best of both worlds. Their legs are short enough, and tight enough, that I usually don't need to tuck them in.

Boxer brief/trunks for casual day to day and briefs for the gym especially legs day. Too much material is annoying and bunches up
Never wore Boxer briefs. Wore boxers under dress pants and briefs under casual wear. Now I only wear briefs when I think my shorts might be a little to short or loose in the leg to go without. Freeball otherwise, even at the gym.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm usually a trunks guy, but as i get older I get overheated more and more easily. Now I try to wear the skimpiest briefs I can find that have a pouch large enough. Recent acquisitions in my album :)

britishboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Briefs are definitely my favourite male undies, but I like all kinds aside from maybe thongs; too skimpy for my taste.

Long leg trunks can be fun, but some aren't very elasticated which can turn them into normal boxers pretty quickly. Shorter trunks are probably the best compromise.

These look a bit of fun :) Don't make them in cotton though I think.

Reactions: sdbg
D

deleted972301

boxers on the regular
boxer briefs for business casual, hotter days where a lot of sweating is involved and the gym.

Lakeside28

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I own both styles because I feel sexy in both. I don't have any particular reason for choosing one over the other on any given day, but I do tend to favor briefs when I go to the gym - much less likely to have to adjust when moving around a lot.

D

deleted816494

Like others, it depends. For most day to day during the work week, it's boxer briefs/trunks. They just feel comfortable. Have just recently started a buying a few more briefs after wearing exclusively boxer briefs for years. I wear them under jeans or shorts.

Reactions: str8guymatt

MilstarSD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually own both and its basically a mood thing. 75% of the time Im in briefs anyway but nice to be able to change it up sometimes.