Boxer briefs and pain

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
Am I the only one with this situation? I recently bought some boxer briefs (shorter style). The minute I put them on my left ball starts to ache. This doesn't happen when I wear briefs, which is my normal choice, or when I go commando, or when I wear boxers (which I find miserably uncomfortable). I can't figure out why this happens. I thought I would be styling. But achy balls is not worth the style.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Might just be the brand. I find some brands uncomfortable, but I've never particularly been able to identify exactly why (beyond obvious problems, I mean, like the wrong size). Could be worth trying a different brand if you want to persevere.

Reactions: zurichtom

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
the problem is not lack of support. That is a boxer problem. This, I think has to do with where the material of the boxer brief hits the balls. perhaps puts them at a different angle or something. Just weird and disappointing. I had forgotten that I had had this problem previously when I bought boxer briefs. I am going commando right now to wear off the pain from this morning's wearing of them for about an hour.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I the only one with this situation? I recently bought some boxer briefs (shorter style). The minute I put them on my left ball starts to ache. This doesn't happen when I wear briefs, which is my normal choice, or when I go commando, or when I wear boxers (which I find miserably uncomfortable). I can't figure out why this happens. I thought I would be styling. But achy balls is not worth the style.
No your not the only one if I wear them all day my dick gets constricted and my balls do ache so I wear boxer shorts to remove that.