Boxer Briefs (gay)

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by rodevon10, Nov 10, 2007.

1. rodevon10

rodevon10 Member

Found this interesting view on boxers on webmd.com Is this a correct statement on boxers & boxer-briefs? The entire thread can be seen at the following address. WebMD - teenagers and boxer shorts

"A lot of teenagers choose boxers over briefs because briefs constrict and confine the genitalia, and for any guy, this can be cause for serious irritation and itchiness. I've found boxer-briefs to be far more comfortable. There is a superficial reason he may choose boxers over more tight-fitting underwear--his friends may wear them too. A lot of guys also have a tendency to shy away from briefs and boxer-briefs because those types have taken on a subtle homo-erotic quality. And (heterosexual) teenagers, especially, don't want to be perceived as homosexual (or metrosexual)."
    Any comments out there??????

2. Martijnn_tje

Martijnn_tje New Member

I just love them, they fit very well and it is warm :p

3. ~quicksilver~

~quicksilver~ New Member

I think people read a lot into underwear nowadays... Have always been a boxer-brief kind of guy and like sexy ones (CK, 2xist etc). Was told by my most recent boyfriend that he couldn't work out if I was gay or not until he saw the waistband of my briefs and that gave me away! Dunno if that is a good thing or not... :rolleyes:

4. SpitFireWheels

Albums:
    I don't really think it matters...I wear all types..boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, nothing... If someone is going to be seeing them, they're really not going to be staying on long enough to care and they're just going to end up in a ball at the foot of the bed anyway...I just wear what feels comfortable or what is clean that day

Draft saved Draft deleted