Boxer Briefs? Magic Wonder-wear?

HungDownSouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, lately I've been noticing some "hype" (in a very loose sense of the word) regarding the magnificent phenomenon that is boxer-briefs.

What do you guys think? I've heard they are far more comfortable/supportive than regular ol' boxers, yet still more masculine than briefs.

And, apparently, they are women's underwear of choice for men?

Myself, I've been a boxer guy since I was old enough to dress myself. Though, I'm considering a change, should the magic of this wonder-wear be true.

Cockzilla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Boxer briefs have been around for decades, they are not a new phenomenon. They are usually made of cotton, but sometimes a type of microfiber. You wear them like regular underwear. Any questions?

injoyinit

Sexy Member
Media
Tried them, they seem to have the worst of both underwear types. They are bulky and ride up like regular boxers, and they are tight and constricting like briefs. If I need support, I usually go with pouch briefs that have plenty of room, but most of the time, I'm going commando

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tried them, they seem to have the worst of both underwear types. They are bulky and ride up like regular boxers, and they are tight and constricting like briefs. If I need support, I usually go with pouch briefs that have plenty of room, but most of the time, I'm going commando

I'm with you as a commando man.99.9% of time,
I'd say boxer briefs are slightly better than boxers as there isn't loads of extra material to stuff in your trousers. have tried them and bearable but not ideal unless you get very well made/fitted ones.
but they are very very popular at moment and do look good on most guys.

HungDownSouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Boxer briefs have been around for decades, they are not a new phenomenon. They are usually made of cotton, but sometimes a type of microfiber. You wear them like regular underwear. Any questions?

I am fully aware they have been around for a long time. I simply meant that they seemed to be growing in popularity in recent times.

hungnhot

1st Like
Media
So it seems the Calvin Klein brand is pretty popular.

Do these have a good pouch/bulge?

Dude....don't listen....don't get a gay ass pair of CK...or whatever other goofy colored SHORT cut style they say....get some good ol comfy Fruit of the Loom or Hanes, they are cheap, comfy, MASCULINE, normal, and fit big packages like mine hopefully yours :)

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So it seems the Calvin Klein brand is pretty popular.

Do these have a good pouch/bulge?

The men I have seen wearing them have looked fabulous and if I'm buying underware as a gift or replacing items I've destroyed CK is my brand of choice.

I've spent up to $45 on a single pair of CK mens boxer briefs at a men's wear boutique here in Australia and they were worth every cent.

D

deleted300444

Dude....don't listen....don't get a gay ass pair of CK...or whatever other goofy colored SHORT cut style they say....get some good ol comfy Fruit of the Loom or Hanes, they are cheap, comfy, MASCULINE, normal, and fit big packages like mine hopefully yours :)

DITTO on the FTLs. Most other dude underware is getting girly with the tight cling and bold colors.

Tighty Whities Rock!

monel

Sexy Member
Media
The men I have seen wearing them have looked fabulous and if I'm buying underware as a gift or replacing items I've destroyed CK is my brand of choice.

I've spent up to $45 on a single pair of CK mens boxer briefs at a men's wear boutique here in Australia and they were worth every cent.

I can't be the only guy here that needs to know every detail of how Dragon destroys a man's boxer briefs.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't be the only guy here that needs to know every detail of how Dragon destroys a man's boxer briefs.

Let's just say that when I want a man naked and he's slow I feel forced to step in and help him with the offending items of clothing.
There is a better than average chance the items aren't going to be wearable again if that happens.

I always replace clothes I destroy or render unwearable, so it's all good.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Let's just say that when I want a man naked and he's slow I feel forced to step in and help him with the offending items of clothing.
There is a better than average chance the items aren't going to be wearable again if that happens.

I always replace clothes I destroy or render unwearable, so it's all good.

I can't think of a better reason to undress really slowly . I'd even replace my own underwear.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't think of a better reason to undress really slowly . I'd even replace my own underwear.

Would you say that about trousers with a broken fly?
A shirt that doesn't have any buttons left on it and has been ripped from tail to collar? :biggrin1:

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Would you say that about trousers with a broken fly?
A shirt that doesn't have any buttons left on it and has been ripped from tail to collar? :biggrin1:

You have just described the opening scene of every fantasy I've ever had since age 14.