Boxer briefs question

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by LemacST, Mar 6, 2008.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

So I have a dilemma. I am a young guy (20) so basically ever since I began dressing myself, I'd sag my boxers down to show my "v line" (this wasn't my intent at first, having your pants and underwear that low is just dress code for my generation.

Now older, I don't "sag" as much as I did when I was younger. I've come to the realization that the more I "sag", the less my bulge shows. It can look tiny as hell if I "sag" enough. If I pull up my boxer briefs and I'm not experiencing shrinkage or anything, I can get a pretty nice bulge..the thing is that it makes my boxers WAY too high (maybe an inch under my belly button, as opposed to three inches).

So what I'm wondering is what is a boxer brief that I can pull up pretty high but is not ..err.."long cut" so even though it forms around my body, it won't be pulled up all the way up to like my belly button?

2. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would probably go with something from AussieBum or Cin2 or something like that -- they seem to have lower-cut boxerbriefs than most.

And, when you do, you must update the gallery. ;)

3. Cardinal

Cardinal Member

Albums:
    try square cut boxer briefs

4. mrree

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you can't find aussiebum(very comfortable) or cin2, Calvin Klein trunks might work for you--they are shorter than boxer briefs.
    I know aussiebum has a style called "wonderjock" that also raises your cock balls to the front of the briefs.

5. Brendnj

Brendnj New Member

The above suggestions, or just try pulling your pants up ;)

I haven't seen anyone 'sagging' in years.

6. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    chrisj428 is right LemacST, additional photos are absolutely required! :biggrin1:
    I know this could be a whole other topic thread, and I really don't wanna open a can of worms here, but...
    Can You actually explain this ridiculous fashion trend LemacST? Has anyone actually ever told anyone who dresses like this how godawful & unsexy that "baggy pants" look is? I see guys tn these baggy tents with the crotch down to their calves and the waistline down to their thighs - often walking with gf's who look curvysexy in skintight jeans, and I really believe women know something men don't today.
    I grew up in an era of skintight jeans on men. And there's nothing sexier than the sight of a bulge in a tight pair of jeans on a man.
    You'd think gen-y guys would want to look attractive...sexy....appealing. I guess not. I see Zac Efron in his tent pants falling off his ass & scratch my head. ...Then again, I see Drake Bell in his tight bulgey jeans and I see a glimmer of hope.
    We need to start a petition to get men to ditch those tent pants and broadshorts-type swimsuits and get back to tight jeans and Speedos!
    OK - rant over...
    :soapbox:

7. Supersized

Supersized New Member

I'm suggest wearing boxer shorts. They a better for sagging.

8. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

this guy is right, what is it all about. the guys look like a bag of shite, ugly, tatty, dirty, we don't want to see your shitty shorts, have you lost intrest in your dick's, the way you look is discusting.
    when i was a lad , you used to dress smart and allways had a nice bulg in your pants for the girls to see, tight'ish pants-firm arse, and a nice comfey bulge.
    now the youth's are a bag of shite.
    end of rant..

9. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:

Check these out I think they are perfect for what you want.

Tropic Boxer - Pouch - Comfy Underwear that Fits!

10. chavous

chavous New Member

Briefs Most Of The Time.

Draft saved Draft deleted