Boxer briefs that won't become loose in the legs

EyeInTheSky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey all

I have skinny thighs but I prefer boxer briefs, but there is one problem, they don't stay tight on my legs long at all. Within minutes of wearing them (Hanes tagless), they stretch and no longer feel like tight boxer briefs, but rather like boxers.

if anyone has any suggestions as to brands and models, that would be very appreciated.

Erok1982

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Calvin Klein, Andrew Christian, 2xist... Learn from the homos, we know who can hold our junk best. Especially us big dudes. Seriously though, if you want quality youre gonna have to spend the 20 bucks a pair for it.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
100% cotton stretches. You will need something with a bit of a synthetic. Kohls sells a house brand called Sonoma that have stretchy trunks. Jockey also makes some. Look aroound. My partner loves the CK pro-stretch line but, as Erok 1982 said, it will be $20.00 per pair unlees you find them on sale.
Dave

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
CK stretch with the red waist line. I too prefer them to stay snug. These do the trick. Just buy a few at a time and build up your collection. They last a long time and are very high quality.

Erok1982

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yea that is the cool thing about buying the expensive stuff - its well worth the money for the quality youre getting. and they last forever - well not really forever but a long time anyway.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Duct tape, thats funny midlifebear.

I wear hanes boxerbriefs but, they dont get loose cause my legs are big but, they do ride up to my junk

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
i try to look for boxer-briefs with with longer legs. they still get loose, but the additional length seems to keep them from riding up to my junk. and maybe buy them one size too small.