Boxer-briefs with a pouch

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You can't beat the Jockey Boxer Briefs with the horizontal fly opening. They give great support, show a nice bulge, quick access when you have to "go". A buddy can slide a hand in easily too. The horizontal fly is available in regular briefs and in low-rise briefs. Very comfy! JC Penny usually has a sale price on them.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My favorites come from Walmart. The "Styled by Jockey" line called Life. They made a short boxer brief with a sculptured pouch in both cotton and dacron/lycra. I bought a bunch of pairs and they are my default shorts. The dacron/lycra types wash and dry easily are are perfect for traveling and only cost about $7. Strangely I don't see them on the web right now, so they may no longer be made. If I find them again I'll post about it.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You can't beat the Jockey Boxer Briefs with the horizontal fly opening. They give great support, show a nice bulge, quick access when you have to "go". A buddy can slide a hand in easily too. The horizontal fly is available in regular briefs and in low-rise briefs. Very comfy! JC Penny usually has a sale price on them.
^^This. They used to be called Pouch Briefs, but now I think they call them the "H" fly. They come in brief, boxer biref and midway Boxer brief (longer leg).

The ones with the longer leg look like this on me: http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/174599/cat/500/ppuser/830

There is another pic in my gallery (even older) of me with a pair with the shorter leg.

Jockey will run twice a year sales as Macy's and JCPenney. You have to be ready for those. Or you could get their catalog, which sells two pair for $21, which is cheaper than the regular price of one in the store.

I found these years ago and have never looked back.

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
^^This. They used to be called Pouch Briefs, but now I think they call them the "H" fly. They come in brief, boxer biref and midway Boxer brief (longer leg).

The ones with the longer leg look like this on me: http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/174599/cat/500/ppuser/830

There is another pic in my gallery (even older) of me with a pair with the shorter leg.

Jockey will run twice a year sales as Macy's and JCPenney. You have to be ready for those. Or you could get their catalog, which sells two pair for $21, which is cheaper than the regular price of one in the store.

I had a pair of ribbed Jockeys a couple of years back. Best pair of underwear ever. I need to stop being lazy and go to Macy's or penny to get more.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

The longer-legged version was my sole underwear for the better part of fifteen years, until the heat and humidity of Florida rendered them unbearably hot under clothes.

dhob1406

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i've had good luck with unico. they seem to be top quality and they keep my junk front and center without being too over the top.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a pair of ribbed Jockeys a couple of years back. Best pair of underwear ever. I need to stop being lazy and go to Macy's or penny to get more.
Yes, you do. They look great and feel awesome...
The longer-legged version was my sole underwear for the better part of fifteen years, until the heat and humidity of Florida rendered them unbearably hot under clothes.
...and they breathe. I hear you about the FL heat, though UB, t-- I don't mind when I am down there and I wear mine, but I could see how they could get hot to some. I prefer the cotton to catch my sweat, actually, as compared to free balling, which hurts my groin and balls.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Description: Body-conscious, boxer brief. Calvin Klein Men's Boxer Briefs Underwear - Men's Boxer Briefs and Underwear from Calvin Klein. U1009 Constructed of 100% cotton. Signature logo elasticized waistband. Non-functional, contour pouch fly. Calvin Klein Men's Boxer Briefs Underwear

Attachments

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For those that do on-line shopping....

I've had ones that were too thin and stretchy like, and then I've gotten ones that were so thick, they were almost like sweats that had been shortened, lol.

How do you know if you're going to like the material? I assume for the majority, it's a "try it and see" situation, but is there any blend that you can narrow it down with?

Thanks

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For those that do on-line shopping....

I've had ones that were too thin and stretchy like, and then I've gotten ones that were so thick, they were almost like sweats that had been shortened, lol.

How do you know if you're going to like the material? I assume for the majority, it's a "try it and see" situation, but is there any blend that you can narrow it down with?

Thanks
One of the reasons I love the Jockeys I mentioned is because they are a 96/4 cotton/lycra blend. I don't understand wearing synthetic underwear. Doesn't breathe. At all.

Now Jockey does make microfiber undies, I just don't wear those.

D_Noahtall Stickytube

Experimental Member
Media
Gents I am blessed with a big cock and big balls and I swear by the Unico Microfiber trunks (both black and white colors look HOT). Remember to go up one size, as Unico runs one size smaller than typical USA sizing. You can order these at Skiviez.com or Freshpair.com