Boxer briefs

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great pics, thanks for sharing!

The guy was wearing bright blue boxer briefs, looked great haha

those are all my photos. I got some new ones also that I may add later . The ones I'm wearing is bright blue boxer briefs

simulator to the first photo

heres a preview

I need to break them in little more.

Attachments

Last edited:

bc_avg

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wear boxer briefs here . . . and like to try different brands out, see how they feel.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ironically, I'm wearing a pair of white Fruit of the Loom BBs today. I usually wear regular boxers, but opted for something different this morning.

I don't like BBs to be too snug, or too long. It's uncomfortable to me. A slightly roomy fit feels good, especially after you're worn them at least an hour and they loosen up a bit. They feel almost as comfortable as boxers, but look a whole lot sexier. I have colors as well as white.

cliftoncock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
certainly here in the UK, they are ubiquitous. it's almost killed the old boxers/briefs debate.
personally, i stick with briefs or a jock as a preference, but i think i've worn all at various times.

rockncock91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive worn both and I have just as big of bulge in my briefs as I do in boxer briefs. Only difference is in Boxer Briefs your cocks hangs down and in briefs your cock points more upwards giving it a bigger bulging look.

injoyinit

Sexy Member
Media
I have yet to figure out why boxer-briefs are so popular. I bought a few and hated them! They combine the worst attributes of the two styles. They are bulky like regular boxers and they ride up even worse. They are also tight and constricting like briefs. I cannot even fathom how men wear them during the summertime. I tried them out in the wintertime, and it was like wearing a pair of thermals. I couldn't imagine how hot and stinky things down there would get during the summertime with sweat and all...a recipe for jock itch and skin irritation for sure! I just tried the standard boxer-briefs from Hanes, but also tried some CK's. The CK's were nice because they had a pouch over the Hanes, which just had the typical "tightie-whitie" fly-front on them. Both pairs though weren't comfortable at all. Wife likes the way I look in them though.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I have yet to figure out why boxer-briefs are so popular. I bought a few and hated them! They combine the worst attributes of the two styles. They are bulky like regular boxers and they ride up even worse. They are also tight and constricting like briefs. I cannot even fathom how men wear them during the summertime. I tried them out in the wintertime, and it was like wearing a pair of thermals. I couldn't imagine how hot and stinky things down there would get during the summertime with sweat and all...a recipe for jock itch and skin irritation for sure! I just tried the standard boxer-briefs from Hanes, but also tried some CK's. The CK's were nice because they had a pouch over the Hanes, which just had the typical "tightie-whitie" fly-front on them. Both pairs though weren't comfortable at all. Wife likes the way I look in them though.

Buy 2xist pouch briefs