boxer experiment

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I have a few years on me, so boxers have never been a part of my repetoire. They were meant for the old dudes and nerds in my day. Yesterday I decided to wear boxers for the day--I had one pair that my wife had given me. I wanted to know if I should become like the young guys these days. Here are my conclusions. They did make me feel younger, which was nice. That heightened my sense of my sexuality. There was less shrinkage, which I liked. My balls were less sweaty. That was good. I did get more erections, which was nice on the one hand and problematic on the other. I hated, though, any movement upstairs or into vans or trucks. My balls got smashed as I moved. I felt that I had to watch how I moved, or I would have sore balls. It was hard to itch the bottom of my balls when they needed it. All in all, I don't get the boxer craze. What's more, they seemed somewhat thick under dress pants. They made the pants tighter. It was definitely a one day experiment. The lack of support by boxers is not for me. I don't get the boxer craze.