Boxer fetishes or tighty whities fetishes?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by elegant20, Jan 4, 2010.

1. elegant20

Gold Member

Which do you consider a major turn-on of garment? Your opinion...it could be anything at all.

2. dj30905

dj30905 New Member

Albums:
  3. lustful10

lustful10 New Member

I used to only really know guys who wore boxers, that seems to be the most popular. So I thought they were hot, or maybe boxer-breifs I'd prefer because they're tighter. Anyway, but now my boyfriend - he wears breifs (just tight pants basically, different colours and stuff) and OH MY WORD he is so amazingly hot in them. Especially when he's hard. Wow.

4. lustful10

lustful10 New Member

As for women - I quite like boyshorts, or just pants. Then again, I like the idea of a girl wearing boxers/boxer breifs (well I guess boyshorts are similar but different, hence the name 'boyshorts'). I haven't done myself, or known a girl who does, but it's just a part of it being more tomboy-ish than if a girl just wanted to wear thongs. No thanks, uncomfy and actually I think pants are sexier.

5. dj30905

dj30905 New Member

Albums:
    I've always wndered about thongs. They don't really turn me on as much. I like a little something left to the imagination. Besides, when I see a thong, all I can think of is how uncomfortable that must be along with the thought of this piece of string that's been wedged in a girls ass all day. Kinda icky in a way.

6. smithcd1

smithcd1 New Member

Briefs and thongs turn me on.

7. eddie63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Boxer are a big turn on for me.

8. jockmaestro

Gold Member

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y! The "boxer rebellion" that occurred with younger guys in the 80's was a disaster. Now guys think it's cool to wear ridiculously huge, baggy, awkwardly colored boxers instead of real man underwear that shows a fuckin BULGE! Plain white briefs.... that's what guys should wear. I'm glad your bf helped you see the light!

9. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Thongs, unfortunately, are the underwear of female strippers and as such have no appeal to a guy who wants real man underwear. They're just too girly.

10. jockmaestro

Gold Member

w h y ????

11. polarbear

polarbear Member

Albums:
    Briefs all the way. Low-rise briefs are best like 2xist, CK, Ben Sherman, Ted Baker, Cin2, AussieBum. (Not so keen on US-style full rise briefs, but they'll do in a pinch.)

12. Reignbaux_boi91

Reignbaux_boi91 New Member

Albums:
    See, i dunno. I'm a boxer guy myself, baggy and colorful lol, because i can't stand the contricting feeling of boxer-briefs or briefs. I've tried getting them a bit bigger to help with this, but then they don't accomplish the desired result. This in mind, i've found that i'm hard-pressed to get turned on by a guy bulging in some briefs due to my own comfort issues. It just looks like a pain in the ass! I've kinda defaulted my preferences to guys in boxers or those who freeball, because it what makes me most comfortable. The boys have gotta breathe ya know?

Thoughts? Feedback?

13. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

gotta show a bulge, that's why I'm into briefs.

low-rise, any color, as long as my bulge is snug, I'm cool.

14. london_bi

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    i love seein tighty whities or boxerbriefs with a good bulge in them

15. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like wearing boxer briefs,have 2 pics in gallery.

16. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Another boxer guy here. I agree with you as far as how boxers feel under your clothes. When I see a guy hanging freely in a pair of gym shorts, track pants, or lightweight dress pants, and I can see the outline of his dick as it moves about in his clothes, it makes my pulse race. I love the feeling of not being restrained. I imagine it's the same freedom for women who shed their bras.

When it comes to how a guy looks just wearing his underwear, I have to say that briefs look the best to me. Check out the Calvin Klein ads if you have any doubts! The models are mega hot.

17. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    My husband and I have had this discussion several times. To me boxer briefs and briefs LOOK sexy. Boxers FEEL sexy. When I see a guy in boxers, I imagine the feeling.
    Dave

18. jockmaestro

Gold Member

What can I say? All you guys who prefer boxers are wrong. brief it up! ; )

19. mdlindqu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Seeing a guy in his undies is such a turn on, I like all three, but there is nothing hotter than seeing a fit guy in tighty whities.

20. eddie63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Grew up wearing tighty whites until awhile back. Started wearing boxers off & on at first. I couldn't leave the house wearing boxer because I would always pop a boner & had to change to my tighty whites. Now all I wear is boxers, I've gotten use to wearing them so I don't have the boner problem as much. But the way they feel on me, the comfort of having them on, I don't know what it is, kind of hard to put in words. I love to see guys in them as well. Now with the different colors & styles that are available makes my fetish even bigger. I think I may have to go buy some new boxers because of this! :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted