Boxer fetishes or tighty whities fetishes?

D

deleted509196

I used to only really know guys who wore boxers, that seems to be the most popular. So I thought they were hot, or maybe boxer-breifs I'd prefer because they're tighter. Anyway, but now my boyfriend - he wears breifs (just tight pants basically, different colours and stuff) and OH MY WORD he is so amazingly hot in them. Especially when he's hard. Wow.

D

deleted509196

As for women - I quite like boyshorts, or just pants. Then again, I like the idea of a girl wearing boxers/boxer breifs (well I guess boyshorts are similar but different, hence the name 'boyshorts'). I haven't done myself, or known a girl who does, but it's just a part of it being more tomboy-ish than if a girl just wanted to wear thongs. No thanks, uncomfy and actually I think pants are sexier.

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for women - I quite like boyshorts, or just pants. Then again, I like the idea of a girl wearing boxers/boxer breifs (well I guess boyshorts are similar but different, hence the name 'boyshorts'). I haven't done myself, or known a girl who does, but it's just a part of it being more tomboy-ish than if a girl just wanted to wear thongs. No thanks, uncomfy and actually I think pants are sexier.

I've always wndered about thongs. They don't really turn me on as much. I like a little something left to the imagination. Besides, when I see a thong, all I can think of is how uncomfortable that must be along with the thought of this piece of string that's been wedged in a girls ass all day. Kinda icky in a way.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I used to only really know guys who wore boxers, that seems to be the most popular. So I thought they were hot, or maybe boxer-breifs I'd prefer because they're tighter. Anyway, but now my boyfriend - he wears breifs (just tight pants basically, different colours and stuff) and OH MY WORD he is so amazingly hot in them. Especially when he's hard. Wow.

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y! The "boxer rebellion" that occurred with younger guys in the 80's was a disaster. Now guys think it's cool to wear ridiculously huge, baggy, awkwardly colored boxers instead of real man underwear that shows a fuckin BULGE! Plain white briefs.... that's what guys should wear. I'm glad your bf helped you see the light!

Reactions: omoshiroino

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I've always wndered about thongs. They don't really turn me on as much. I like a little something left to the imagination. Besides, when I see a thong, all I can think of is how uncomfortable that must be along with the thought of this piece of string that's been wedged in a girls ass all day. Kinda icky in a way.

Thongs, unfortunately, are the underwear of female strippers and as such have no appeal to a guy who wants real man underwear. They're just too girly.

polarbear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Briefs all the way. Low-rise briefs are best like 2xist, CK, Ben Sherman, Ted Baker, Cin2, AussieBum. (Not so keen on US-style full rise briefs, but they'll do in a pinch.)

Reignbaux_boi91

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See, i dunno. I'm a boxer guy myself, baggy and colorful lol, because i can't stand the contricting feeling of boxer-briefs or briefs. I've tried getting them a bit bigger to help with this, but then they don't accomplish the desired result. This in mind, i've found that i'm hard-pressed to get turned on by a guy bulging in some briefs due to my own comfort issues. It just looks like a pain in the ass! I've kinda defaulted my preferences to guys in boxers or those who freeball, because it what makes me most comfortable. The boys have gotta breathe ya know?

Thoughts? Feedback?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a boxer guy myself. I've kinda defaulted my preferences to guys in boxers or those who freeball, because it what makes me most comfortable. The boys have gotta breathe ya know?

Thoughts? Feedback?
Another boxer guy here. I agree with you as far as how boxers feel under your clothes. When I see a guy hanging freely in a pair of gym shorts, track pants, or lightweight dress pants, and I can see the outline of his dick as it moves about in his clothes, it makes my pulse race. I love the feeling of not being restrained. I imagine it's the same freedom for women who shed their bras.

When it comes to how a guy looks just wearing his underwear, I have to say that briefs look the best to me. Check out the Calvin Klein ads if you have any doubts! The models are mega hot.

eddie63

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
w h y ????

Grew up wearing tighty whites until awhile back. Started wearing boxers off & on at first. I couldn't leave the house wearing boxer because I would always pop a boner & had to change to my tighty whites. Now all I wear is boxers, I've gotten use to wearing them so I don't have the boner problem as much. But the way they feel on me, the comfort of having them on, I don't know what it is, kind of hard to put in words. I love to see guys in them as well. Now with the different colors & styles that are available makes my fetish even bigger. I think I may have to go buy some new boxers because of this! :smile:

Reactions: sdbg