Boxer fetishes or tighty whities fetishes?

I personally love it when a guy is pitching a huge tent in a pair of boxer briefs or briefs, but preferably boxer briefs.

D

deleted509196

I've always wndered about thongs. They don't really turn me on as much. I like a little something left to the imagination. Besides, when I see a thong, all I can think of is how uncomfortable that must be along with the thought of this piece of string that's been wedged in a girls ass all day. Kinda icky in a way.

Yeah thongs have never really done it for me, they aren't comfy and anyway you can see the ass shape through their underwear, and exactly it's a little left to the imagination - when the underwear comes off you see the ass!

D

deleted509196

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y! The "boxer rebellion" that occurred with younger guys in the 80's was a disaster. Now guys think it's cool to wear ridiculously huge, baggy, awkwardly colored boxers instead of real man underwear that shows a fuckin BULGE! Plain white briefs.... that's what guys should wear. I'm glad your bf helped you see the light!

Yeah I must say I love seeing my guy's bulge in his briefs - ahh so hot! Yeah he really is a keeper!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted294834

Love a decent looking guy in boxer briefs that fit. Nice outline of the bulge in the briefs; filled out. Little happy trail leading from the front middle of the waist band. Very hot and sexy.....

For girls, I like CK girls underwear....not too crazy but sensual and hot on a woman. I do not like the butt floss thongs on girls; just not my thing.

Reactions: ohiorod

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
White, y-front briefs for me all the way! I like the bulge when the cock is down over the balls, I like a hard-on off to the side. I really like when a bunch of guys are all hanging out in their white briefs.
Yeah, they're constricting, but that's part of the charm, especially if you have the fetish.
White boxers have their attraction, too, if the guy has a big, floppy soft cock banging against the front. They look more like shorts, so it's no big deal to go outside to get the newspaper.
As a 501 guy, I'm used to going commando, but briefs give me more control over where I place everything.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Briefs all the way. I wore boxers and bbs for years, but boxers were always annoying getting dressed, pulling all that extra fabric down to fit inside the pants leg. Boxer-briefs just seemed to have a bunch of extra, unneeded fabric as well. They have enough fabric to be regular shorts, like something you’d wear to the gym or an American beach. Boxers do have that extra freedom to hang free if you want it, though.

Briefs look sexier, and there isn’t any doubt they are actually underwear. I like the idea that seeing a guy’s underwear is slightly taboo, it’s supposed to be hidden under his clothes. Briefs are easily defined as underwear. I like the way they hug my body, even keeping my junk all snug. On a fit guy, they look amazing, and help accentuate all the good parts!

To each his own, but briefs are so much hotter to me!

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love seeing guys in both to be honest. I love how in boxers you can see the movement and sometimes see how one leg is wider showing which side it hangs on and sometimes if they sit in their boxers the pee hole will open just enough to let you see inside. Tighty whiteys show the shape and the heft of a bulge. My earliest memories were seeing the men in the underwear ads in the Jockey briefs and although I was young I was turned on by this. When the circulars were thrown away I would sneak them out of the trash and save them and just look at them.

tangas

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To me I like tighty whities better, I like the show of legs, thighs, cock and balls. To me boxers are like shorts under shorts must be very hot in the summer and too much fabric. To each is own though some like it lose and some like it. To me I like it tight because when you slip it in, oh oh I mean slip em on they are tight and snug around my cock lol.

Reactions: omoshiroino

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love them both but for me, especially boxers. They are more old school and "proper" if you will. All I ever wore a while back was boxers and loved the crinkled waistband showing above the waist of my jeans. Into boxer briefs now but could go back to regular boxers in a minute. I love the freedom they afford to flop around.