Boxer problems

B_iamsosexy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so whenever i wear boxers i get like a wedgie and they ride up in my asshole and then i have like cloth from the boxers in my asshole stuck tot he ahirs i notice it when i wipe ym ass....shud i switch to boxer briefs?

Options:

A. Freeball (go commando)
B. Yes Boxer Briefs
C. No Boxer Briefs
D. Briefs, low rise or bikini
E. Surgical removal of the offending asshole

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know what you mean. Boxer briefs, at least the CKs I had, did exactly that. They'd ride up on my legs until it felt like a wedgy. I don't wear them anymore. I wear boxers which tend to stay down but you have to tuck them or briefs which, well, don't do anything but hold the boys in place. There are briefs (FTL mostly) that are more lose in the front and let you dangle a little.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Boys, It is all about the brand! If you want the boys hang'in go boxers, but you must go with quality! Try Brooks Brothers? if you want breifs? go with breifs or boxer breifs, they are both the same except the leg length. Quality boxers will not ride!

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
RL button front boxer brief are super comfy........I do think you should bring your bubble butt over here so i can make a more informed decision.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
get the soft cotton boxers that are kind've fitted. they're comfortable as fuck.

and you might want to shave your arse