boxer problems

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by coolguy3434, Apr 28, 2007.

1. coolguy3434

coolguy3434 New Member

Albums:
    wen i wear boxers my dik always fall out the hole n the front does that mean im big or small?

2. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    That happens to me sometimes too. I think it just has to do with the way you manuever yourself in them sometimes it will just end up dropping out. Thats why I try to always get the kind with a button on the fly. But I do have a couple pair without the button and everytime I wake up in them my dick is hanging out it gets on my nerves.

3. chrisung

chrisung New Member

If it happens a lot during the day, it means you need a larger size boxer. They're too tight around your hips and you're pulling open the fly.

4. chicagosam

Gold Member

Like he said. Buy them a size too big, then you get the pleasure of having your dick wander all day when you walk! You'll know you're a man with every step you take.:biggrin1:

FYI: There was a recent thread about this.

5. Freddie53

Gold Member

It doesn't really mean anything about size. If you are between 4 inches and six inches erect you are within the average range. Most men fit in this category. You are big if you are more than six inches erect and you are small if you are under four inches erect. However, most guys would say anything under five inches erect is small. Anything over 7 and 1/2 inches would be consider very large. Thickness is also a factor in figureing size. You can be thin or you can be thick. The thickness is not that related to the length. There are short fat dicks and there are skinny long dicks.
    Many size queens would consider anything under 6 and 1/2 inches erect as small.

Sticking your dick through your underwear is not gong to change what size you are.

6. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    What i do is i rotate them on my waist a few inches, so instead of the fly right infront of my dick, its a few inches to the side. When i piss i have to put my hand in, reach around and pull the boxers in front a bit, then put it back when im done.

7. benderten2001

Gold Member

Another factor too, is time of day and temperature.

I personally tend to notice what's being described here later in the day when flaccid size is somewhat longer....especially in warmer weather.

And, I invariably find myself "falling out of the boxers" during the night and upon awakening in the morning.

We're all likely to be in good company with these complaints with our boxers--particularly those of who hang longer when flaccid.

I don't believe I would EVER describe it as something that "gets on my nerves". I kinda like the problem. Good for the ole ego. :wink:

8. iii88

iii88 New Member

Albums:
    i agree!

9. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's very rare for me that it pops out the fly. The head hangs low enough in relation to the fly that it's a non issue. It would bug me if it happened, though.

10. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with SD Boxer Guy. my dick very rarely falls out of the fly..almost never actually. I'm about 4-5" flaccid and always hang down my left leg. the fly is well above my cock. if anything, if I have boxers with shorter legs and they ride up, my head pops out the leg hole. usually get longer jam length boxers for that reason. I do agree with the fact that you may be getting too small a size. the fly should not gap open. get em loose..its the whole reason to wear boxers..the freedom of movement..both yours and your cocks!

11. benderten2001

Gold Member

Some interesting replies following my original thoughts!

I'm left wondering here about "full length boxers" vs. the regular tapered boxers and whether THAT would make a difference in the potential of "having it poke through the opening" ? Hmmm.

I would think the full length boxers (which I wear) might have a (somewhat) longer flap opening allowing (then) for more opporuntity for the (longer) flaccid size to work through as a guy moves about during the day. That seems to be my case.

The tapered boxers aren't quite as long in the leg fabric of course and they at least appear to be a bit shorter in their over all coverage area too, compared to the full-length boxers. And so, with a slightly less front opening length in a tapered boxer, it stands to reason a longer flaccid would indeed hang beneath that opening and not come through as readily.

btw, I tend to favor full-length boxer because I'm less likely to have it "peak out" beneath the leg opening!

I guess indeed this "poking through" stuff will vary from man to man.

Draft saved Draft deleted