Boxerbriefs problem

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
How about Under Armour? Well worth the price. Either 6 inch or 9 inch length. Can be found at Macys now too. They last forever. Well worth the initial investment. ("Yuk" to Hanes and FTL.) They make your pants fit better too. Great new prints and they really do work as suppose to. I work in an unheated and no a/c warehouse. Only time I do not wear them is in cold winter when I wear their tights of the same fabric. I have some originals that are years old and are like new. Do not machine dry.The only reason I replace them is to have the updated waistbands. They make great cum rags after they have served their original purpose. And even than you can't kill them!

I've bought these and don't like them. The "pouch" is does not conform to my cock and balls. It's rather "generic"-- like it's designed to just sort of hold up a guy's nuts. Nothin beats a Bike jockstrap; get one of those, y'all.

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most of the time - if I wear any at all - I wear Nautica. I like the material, my penis never falls out of the fly and they never grab my balls.