Boxers and Erections

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by aolfreedude, Jan 15, 2009.

1. aolfreedude

aolfreedude New Member

While going through my teens I decided not to wear boxers since I wouldn't be able to hide those constant involuntary erections. I decided to wear just boxer briefs or briefs. Now in my 20's I'm able to wear them since I don't have as many erections as I used to have when a teen. But I just started to realize that now, but this question has always bug me, how can a man wear boxers and hide an erection? Now I know that after the teen years one has less frequent erections.
    Now, is that the reason why you wear boxers?
    If you wore boxers as a teen or now, how do you hide erections?
    Is it normal to have less erections (involuntary) after one is out of the teen years?
    Thanks

2. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

I only wear boxers.
    And I dont ever hide my erection. :)
    welll at least..I try to hide it, but its hard to hide.

3. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

... yes, it is very normal to have fewer involuntary erections when you're not in your teens anymore.

4. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the only way to hide an erection while wearing boxers is to put something in front of you...

5. salsfe

salsfe New Member

never wear briefs...always freeball here

6. adam

adam New Member

No matter either briefs or boxers, I can not disguise the boner with the stuff. It is my backpack that I usually use to evade the embarrassed situation.
    Comparing with my teens, the frequency is obviously reduced in my 20s, however, the potency seems to get stonger than before. The more I try to hide it, the harder it gets and lasts longer.

7. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

I've experienced that. Fewer boners overall ... but raging ones when they do happen.

8. catman

Gold Member

Its why I never wear tshirts- SHIRT TAILS are a godsend!

also wore the longer 'a-shirts' that you can 'pull down' a bit...

(boxer wearer all my life here)

9. Steve26

Steve26 Active Member

Albums:
    For the guy who is significantly larger than average, no type of underwear fully "hides it." Boxers are really no different than briefs, boxer briefs, jockstraps, thongs, bikinis, freeballing, or even compression shorts in this sense.

I'd say the type of pants you are wearing (tight vs. loose, light vs. dark, pleated vs. flat-front) has a lot more impact on how obvious it is.

I think the main difference among the types of underwear is how you end up positioned after the erection subsides. My experience with boxers was that usually if I got an erection I'd end up poking out the fly ... which would mean a discreet trip to the men's room afterward to reposition myself back inside my underwear.

Steve

10. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

It also depends what kind of angle your erection is making. When I'm fully hard, my dick is almost up, so it easyer to hide then, just stucking it behind your belt...
    But when you have a 90° angle it is harder to hide in regular boxers, so for that boxerbriefs are easyer. And like Steve26 is saying, when you are big, hiding isn't the option really, more like covering up and make it less noticable.

11. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you wear boxers, there are going to be times that you'll pop a semi or a boner. It goes with the territory regardless of your age. Some situations can be embarrassing, yet other times, it feels great when your dick elongates while you're walking and you know people are looking at it.

12. forever

forever New Member

Albums:
    i enjoy having a semi in boxers, being totally aware of my cock against my leg

13. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Yeah, when I get a boner and it just casually snakes down my leg ... and the head pushes against my pants enough to show off the ridge of my head ... I love the looks. LOVE LOVE LOVE the looks. :smile:

14. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

there is really really anyway to hide a proper eection and the involuntary erections do become less frequent as you get older

15. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    how to hide an erection in boxers? - easy - put your hand in your pocket, throw it up under the waist of your jeans and untuck shirt. next?

16. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'v been wearing boxers since very young and still wear boxers,now sometimes i'll wear boxerbriefs but mostly just boxers, when i was a teen i didnt care if my boner showed or not , i even used to wear boxers under my gym shorts at school, a lot of the kids used to wear boxers under their gym shorts

17. adam

adam New Member

When can we guys be free from the suffering? after 30? or 40?
    I've been already in my 20s, nevertheless, still I have uncontrollable and irresistible boners.

18. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    speaking for the over 50 group, I still get uncontrollable boners and silky boxers just bring em on more often

19. littleguy2

littleguy2 Member

there is no way to hide an erection. I am not large but got a strong erection that points straight up. Sometimes while sitting in the stall in the mensroom at work, your hand may feel a little too good and up it pops. Wearing boxerbriefs no way hides it. I have to make sure it sits under my belt which is fine while fully erect. As you move and it shrinks it now pokes straight out and it is always obvious. Have to head straight back to the office hoping not to meet anyone alone the way. wearing boxers is no worse, briefs may be better. I couldn't even hide my erection with underarmour workout shorts on. It stuck right through my nylon shorts.

20. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is a trick I learned from the younger guys at the gym a few years ago. Not only does it feel almost as good as being naked, but the new thin material mesh or dazzle gym shorts are great for showing off a guy's goods when he wears boxers. For me, the best part is that guys today know that their dick shows through the fabric and they're okay with it. Works the same way with track pants.