Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just dont like people staring, or looking for too long. Especially guys. It gets very uncomfortable.
Sometimes the view is so great that it takes great restraint not to stare, yet it's a personal space and discretion issue. Sunglasses help with this, otherwise, the voyeur has to be discrete. It's tacky to stare at someone, especially if you can sense that it makes him uncomfortable.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
being in college, I gave up on trying to hide it. I really dont care. I just dont like people staring, or looking for too long. Especially guys. It gets very uncomfortable.

I think it happens, not so much because some crude person is trying to show off, but because world population is growing, and rather than guys spending much time outside and being able to disappear for a while, while doing farm chores or whatever, now we find ourselves crowded into confining classrooms and workplace cubicles, where the inevitable erections are bound to be noticed by others at times. I say if actual privacy lacks, that's often understandable and okay, but respect people's "virtual privacy" and don't let on that you have noticed their sometimes persistant throbbing erection. If a person isn't seeking undue attention, don't give them any. Just ignore it as "just one of those things."

It seemed when I was younger, that those "raging hormones" are just going to show erections sometimes. Sometimes, especially around the age of puberty, thinking about not getting hard, only makes it harder and focuses the mind more on how good it feels, as the erection lengthens and stiffens. An erection doesn't mean necessarily anything sexual, nor that a person wants to do anything with it, merely that the bodily reproductive equipment, probably is still in good working order.

I do believe that as world population grows, more and more people should be encouraged to become sexually active, and enjoy having families as large as ever, but within the moral responsible confines of marriage and stable families, but of course. More procreations should be expected to be going on, but we must promote proper responsibility and modesty as well, to have proper family-friendly environments to raise our possibly many children in.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been able to hide an erection wearing boxers...don't think you can do it well...

I don't think hiding erections, is a valid function of underwear. Underwear is to avoid chaffing, and to catch inevitable urine dribbles. Underwear is not meant to be some torture device, or like a chastity belt. Responsible self-control serves better for such functions.

So people prone to erections, still may wear boxers, as not being restrictive is a distinct advantage, especially at home or in bed. Hide erections by mental suppression, when/if that's possible. Otherwise, sometimes they are just going to show. Boners are a fact of life, especially during the "raging hormones" of puberty.

Perhaps boxers allow the hard penis to more easily and naturally snake down one's leg, rather than so conspicuously "tenting up" as in tighty whities? Doesn't a long snake look a bit more responsible and tame, than the big pulsing tent? Although I saw some guy with an unmistakable hard penis bulge thrusting up under his zipper in class, moving by itself, and either nobody else even noticed?, not likely, or they said nothing or didn't seem to care. Like a lot of guys, I don't think he meant to show off anything, I think sometimes a guy's dick just gets hard, and he's trapped in class, trying to ignore it in hopes that it may soon subside somewhat.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
boxers as a teen and still boxers when wearing underwear..other than a jock. you can't hide it...but then again how can you hide a big erect one in any underwear? and as said above..the feeling of a big heavy one against my leg is an awesome feeling

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm in my 50s, and still get random erections from time to time. If I'm wearing boxers, my cock stands up, and it's obvious. You can't hide an erection wearing boxers -- at least I can't. If I'm wearing briefs, my cock'll get thick, but it's hanging over over my balls, and can't stand vertical.