Boxers as swim 'trunks'?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by catman, Jul 15, 2009.

1. catman

Gold Member

Was visiting my sons apartment the other day...went for a walk with him and the dog...hot day...

pool was empty (midday)

mischeviously he said 'lets take a swim'...I mentioned no trunks...he said 'screw it, your wearing boxers right'? (always, see many threads)...

next think I know he drops trou and jumps in...

so do I stand there and wait around or....

what the hell, place was deserted (I did grab them jumping in to NOT have them come off....

was fun in an out of the blue sort of way...there was a small restroom so went in, shucked them, wrung them out and went commando going home..

and damn they are see thru...

anyone else do this?

2. D_Beau Nerr

D_Beau Nerr New Member

Well, I do this most of the time as I dont have any swimming gear of some sorts. Boxers are the closest thing that I got.

3. closetbi

closetbi New Member

Yeah, not with family members but hell yeah. Ever go to a pool party and not have trunks? Boxers. I remember once the boxers were white...that was funny.

4. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I've done boxers when I did not have boardshorts with me and didn't want to drive home with wet shorts. Some advise.... need to hold onto em if you dive in and....don't wear new colored boxers in someones jacuzzi.....the water turned red and he got pissed because he had to drain the thing the next day.

5. D_Beau Nerr

D_Beau Nerr New Member

Pool party cases. Boxers.

6. Kayden96

Kayden96 New Member

I tend to avoid it in public. I wear boxer briefs, so they're already clingy to begin with. I don't do it for my physical comfort and for other's mental comfort.

So, with strangers, no. With friends, yes. With women, nothing.

7. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    I live at the beach which, except for summer weekends, can be pretty deserted. Whenever friends come by without suits, underwear serves as a good substitute for guys and girls. Nothing sexier than a girl walking out of the warm water into a light breeze in tank top or t-shirt.

8. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

My boxers are known to bee see-trough... :rolleyes:

9. rockyasyouneed

actually can be pretty exciting....totally above board and innocent but fun...

10. catman

Gold Member

I was glad I was wearing a darker print today...

prints vs solids debate anyone? lol

11. butch518

butch518 New Member

Have swam in boxers at times since a kid. Don't make it a practice, but they fill in when needed.

12. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Boxers are ok, but there loose and wet and always want to pull down when wet and really don't hide anything...

If the pool was deserted I'd rather swim naked than in boxers....but I guess boxers would work if that was all you had but could be a problem for me with my new habit of going commando.

But luckily since I live in a beach/pool climate I always keep a speedo in my car...and have even started keeping a few spares for friends along with a few towels so we can just go to the beach at random..

If were at my house and they don't have trunks, they can either just swim naked, or borrow a speedo..

I would have a problem though if I had girls over and they didn't have suits, since don't have any extra female suits...

13. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

I've swam in anything, everything and nothing.

14. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Some boxers have a button at the fly. Most are not see through, at least not when they are dry.

15. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've done it. Boxers get REALLY klingy. Lots of detail will show, especially if said boxers are light colored. White? Practically transparent when wet.

16. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    This weekend at the nude beach, I saw a guy who went swimming in boxers...and it was funny because after his swim I almost saw his dick through the fly of his boxers since they were of the type that didn't have a button fly...so thats something to watchout for when swimming in boxers...

17. D_Ukraine_Muhdik

D_Ukraine_Muhdik Account Disabled

Nude wud be better if u cud get away with it.

18. joker25

joker25 Member

Got a few stories. Back when I was more modest, my girlfriend and I were staying in a hotel and wanted to go swimming the next morning before we left. But I had no shorts so I wore some boxers-briefs. They were pretty much a speedo trunk. So it was like, we'll go early and there will be no one there. sweet. We get there at 8, and the entire cleaning staff is in the pool room getting ready to go start cleaning rooms. So I walked out in my underwear in front of about 10 - 15 maids. Kinda embarassing. Then another time, my friend got married and at his bachelor party we ended up going to a lake, and him, his future brother in law, and me went swimming in our boxers. Oh memories. 2 days later at his wedding I drank a bit too much and ended up swimming in my boxer-briefs in the outdoor swimming pool at the hotel. Wedding just do something to me!

19. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Have been swimming competitively now since age 9 and its always been tiny bikini's like my Hom in the picture for me...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

Attached Files:

• YlHm.jpg
      YlHm.jpg
      File size:
      31.1 KB
      Views:
  20. catman

Gold Member

I still remember my wife and I on our honeymoon (eons ago)

We had not thought to put the do not disturb sign on the door (spontaneous fucking will do that) so in walks the maid..... aren't they supposed to knock? hell maybe she did...we were pretty far gone..

me on my back, head at the foot of the bed my wife straddling me balls deep, her and I grunting and moaning (we were never quiet and hotel means you can make all the noise and mess you want!....

all I remember is a 'omygod....'and a door slam

Draft saved Draft deleted