Boxers as swim 'trunks'?

ken3001

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't swam in boxers, but just reminds me of something else that happened. I was at an outdoor concert with friends where it rained heavily the whole time. After the concert me and one of the guys walked back to my house as it was close by, where he was going to call a taxi to take him home. As soon as I got in I said to the other guy sorry but got to get out of these and stripped off my soaking wet cloths, and just left in my boxer briefs. I had white boxer briefs on and they were completely see through - don't think i could go swimming in anything like that.

Reactions: WillyWanka

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
as to the hanging on when diving in....first time I had to at the last second stick my feet out wide to catch them from floating off when I dove in...

I have had the float off before (forgetting to hang on).

as to the color bleeding- thats why (as a rule) I always wash new underwear before I wear them...

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was visiting my sons apartment the other day...went for a walk with him and the dog...hot day...
Its a horrible unhygienic antisocial behaviour.

pool was empty (midday)

mischeviously he said 'lets take a swim'...I mentioned no trunks...he said 'screw it, your wearing boxers right'? (always, see many threads)...

next think I know he drops trou and jumps in...

so do I stand there and wait around or....

what the hell, place was deserted (I did grab them jumping in to NOT have them come off....

was fun in an out of the blue sort of way...there was a small restroom so went in, shucked them, wrung them out and went commando going home..

and damn they are see thru...

anyone else do this?

sulvca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I walked into a pool area where a scuba class was being taught. One of the instructors tried to get me into the water. He looked me over closely and he asked, "are you wearing boxers?" I told him I was. He seemed excited to get me in the water in my boxers especially when I told him the fly doesn't have a button.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to the local beach one time in a pair of white gym shorts with striped boxers underneath. I figured that the gym shorts would be see through when wet. Sure enough, as soon as the first wave hit, my gym shorts were totally transparent and the entire crowded beach could see my boxers as if my gym shorts disappeared. The ocean was really warm, so I played in the water for over an hour loving that my boxers were on display.