boxers found in laundry room

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jdswim09, Oct 28, 2009.

1. jdswim09

jdswim09 New Member

Albums:
    does anyone else like trying on other guys boxers?

well, theres this box of misplaced clothing in my dorm's laundry room. and while looking for a shirt i lost i found these 2 boxers in there. my cock was instantly hard. i looked to see if there were any "unique" ;) marks on them and when i found none, i washed them and kept them. :)

2. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    2 less pair you gotta buy! I'm cheap like that though.

3. watcha

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it would trip me out if somebody stole my underwear but, to think someone else was wearin them kinda funny

4. greengrass_89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha, that's too funny. Sounds like something I'd do.

5. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

And two pair someone else has to pay to replace.

Theft isn't sexy.

6. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:

Not trying to be.

7. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    guess you got a thrill outta trying on boxers that other guys big dicks and balls rubbed all over... sort of a fetish, eh?

8. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Careful of fecal matter!

9. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    come on, that's not theft.

i guarantee the dude(s) those boxers belong to has/have no idea where they went and couldn't care less.

when i was in college i never knew where half my clothes were becuz they were scattared around the apt, left in the dryer, in a pile on the floor, somewhere in my car, in trees/bushes/ditches near
    parties/pools/bars/freeways etc. and yes some were no doubt left at a sleepover's house.

as long as i could find something (old/new,borrowed/blue or otherwise) to cover the parts i needed to, so they wouldn't throw me out of class, it was all good.

10. jdswim09

jdswim09 New Member

Albums:
    yes lol :smile:

i put them through the wash.

i agree lol

11. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Itis possible to pick up crabs from other people's underwear, oh and body lice too you know, that's even if you have washed them.

12. lakecreeker

lakecreeker Member

Albums:
    your lucky there was never anything left in our laundry room for more than just that day. If it was there when locked and in the box it was hauled to the clothing recycle box next door in the parking lot.

13. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This thread brings back some memories. When I was 16 years old, I had the hots for a guy who worked for my parents at our restaurant. He was in his early twenties, athletic, surfer, blonde, blue eyes and cute as hell. One day I was working the host stand in the front of the restaurant because he was late for his shift. He came running in about an hour late telling me that he had just completed the toughest work-out of his life, his car broke down, blah-blah-blah! I could care less, I just kept staring into those deep blue eyes of his. He had his work-out clothes (a pair of shorts and a t-shirt) in his hand when he walked in and put them under the host stand then went back to clock-in. I looked around to see if anyone was coming or looking my way, reached down to pick up the clothes and brought them to my nose for a sniff. Oh...my...what a scent. I was bone hard right there at the stand. Just about that time, some customers came into the restaurant and I handed him some menus and told him where to seat them. He saw me holding his clothes, saying that he knew he shouldn't have put them there and asked if I wouldn't bring them back to the lockers. I said sure, then went straight to the employee bathroom where I proceeded to take out my cock and jerk off while sniffing his clothes. After cleaning myself up, I put the clothes in my locker since the stud didn't have one yet. I went to my locker, pulled out those clothes and jerked off several times after that. He never asked for his clothes and I never bothered to return them to him. I ended up taking the clothes home some time after he quit working for us. I used the t-shirt as a batch-rag for many years after that. Funny thing is I still had the shorts until this year. They were very old and worn out so we through them out. But oh, the memories those shorts brought back. :rolleyes:

14. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

This is amusing to contemplate. But please note, legally abandoned property (including disgarded items of clothing) taken is not theft.

15. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Clothing in a laundry room would probably not count as legally abandoned mind you :biggrin1:

16. ThicknMoan

ThicknMoan Active Member

Albums:
    odd

i share a laundry room with three others in my place
    when i go to take my clothes out of the dryer, i often find my jockstraps on "display" or on the floor. but always just the jockstraps

soooo odd :tongue:

17. NOINRI

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hate handling other's undergarments. I have a roommate who seems to think our washing machine is a storage bin. He never washes his clothes. Just keeps them there for weeks and weekends. Pisses me off.

So everytime I have to wash my stuff, I do so once or twice a week, I have to remove all of his stuff, which includes his boxers. Grosses me out. So much so, I feel the need to wash my hands after touching his dirty clothes in order to touch my own dirty clothes to load.

18. portlad

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I worked in the library at my college and somebody left behind a pair of yellow shorts stuffed into a pair of yellow and black Puma running shoes. They hadn't been claimed and since I was around when it was time to toss them, I ended up with them. The shoes were close enough to my size to wear, but my feet didn't do well with Pumas in general (it wasn't PC, but Nikes worked best for me for running) and they were pretty well-worn anyway.

As I say, the shoes were well-worn, so I imagined the guy ran a lot -- and since there were only shorts, I imagined a lean guy running shirtless... I wore those shorts a few times, either out running or jerking off or both. I'm not a shoe fetish guy in general, but I was so horny then, I do have a thing for Puma shoes -- and yellow shorts.

19. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Oh please. How can any of you say that taking abandoned boxers is a problem? Happens all the time; just take em and go beat off in em for years, man. That's why God invented laundry rooms anyway. True. Look it up in Genesis...

20. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:

wow, u need counseling dude

how do u have sex, a full body wetsuit and a gas mask?

no wait, that's how germans have sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted