Boxers make your buldge more prominent?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That seems to be the case from a lot of the posts I've read on here.

I now wear boxer-briefs almost exclusively and if anything, I see a bulge more from that than boxers (boxers are always kinda loose, so why would it bulge more?)

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My theory would be that probably boxers don't hold your balls quite as close to the underside of the body, and thus when you see a bulge, through jeans for instance, you're really seeing the sum-total of your sexual organs, not just your huge pipe.

=)

I now wear boxer-briefs almost exclusively and if anything, I see a bulge more from that than boxers (boxers are always kinda loose, so why would it bulge more?)

deepdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it works that way for most guys, boxers, that is, because they are shorter so their junk has a tendancy to stick straight out as opposed to hang.

When I wear boxers, my nuts end up between my legs and my dick down my pantleg. I get less of a bulge than with briefs so I'm more comfortable with that - plus they are more comfortable.

Happy all around. :)

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as a boxer wearer for 35 years (or commando) let me explain. with boxers my stuff always hangs down my leg..left leg in my case. the bulge is down the leg, not a bulge like in a speedo. it is much more noticable with a suit, or kakis, or even jeans for that matter. it's just not in the same place as you are thinking. and no..I doubt that most men on this sites dick sticks
straight out above their balls. mine hangs in front of the balls and then down. my balls tend to hang pretty low most of the time so it makes the package longer too.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I must confess that I have an obsession about how the type of underwear that a guy wears affects what type of bulge he shows. Remember the Hanes commercial with the 2 women sitting on a bench checking out the guys and observing what kind of UW the guy was wearing?

With briefs, the guy has a bulge that is high and centered. Most of the time, the fly and zipper hide the details, yet the viewer sees a big mound.

With boxers, the dick hangs because there is nothing to hold it up. If the guy wears lightweight and/or light colored pants or shorts, often you will be able to see the full outline of his limp dick hanging down one leg or the other. I find this to be incredibly sexy, especially with track pants or basketball shorts. I learned this trick from the younger guys at college back in the '90s. Even totally limp, the trained eye will see the mushroom head most of the time.

As far as boxer briefs, I own a few pair. The snug ones behave more like briefs; the loose ones more like boxers. I don't care for snug underwear anymore. If I'm going to hang loose, boxers are the only underwear that I can wear all day. Even the looser fitting boxer briefs feel restrictive after a few hours and I want to rip them off.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I must confess that I have an obsession about how the type of underwear that a guy wears affects what type of bulge he shows. Remember the Hanes commercial with the 2 women sitting on a bench checking out the guys and observing what kind of UW the guy was wearing?

With briefs, the guy has a bulge that is high and centered. Most of the time, the fly and zipper hide the details, yet the viewer sees a big mound.

With boxers, the dick hangs because there is nothing to hold it up. If the guy wears lightweight and/or light colored pants or shorts, often you will be able to see the full outline of his limp dick hanging down one leg or the other. I find this to be incredibly sexy, especially with track pants or basketball shorts. I learned this trick from the younger guys at college back in the '90s. Even totally limp, the trained eye will see the mushroom head most of the time.

That sounds right to me! And yes, the trained eye is able to spot the mushroom head quite easily!

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's true that boxers show more of a bulge. But, to be honest, I'm not into showing that. Definitely not at the office where it would be utterly unprofessional. When I'm not at work, I'm usually with my lady. She knows what lies beneath and that's all I care about.

I like to wear the smallest bikini briefs I can stuff it all into. I love the tight feeling. It makes me feel large and a little bit more sexy without showing it to the world.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To answer the question, I definitely think you look bigger in boxers, whether you're truly massive or decently equipped. I'm definitely showing a more true picture of 'what lies beneath' (love that reference, drgirth) today.

I only just started wearing boxers under my shorts (suggested by one of the great guys here). Have been a tighty-whitey kind a guy in the past, but felt constricted so thought I'd go a bit more commando.

I'm sitting here now, writing this after a morning of work in my boxers and have LOVED the feeling of looseness, of my dick and balls being free to move around. And though I was very professional (wore loose shorts overtop), it was definitely making itself known.

If it's ok for a woman to comfortably show her breasts under her top, then I say men should be able to show a bit of package in their pants. Up to you what is safe, professional, tasteful...

So, to all of you boxer-covered guys that I've worked with, stood over, walked by on the beach, checked out as I passed by on the street, in the elevator, caught on this site, etc ... thank you very much!

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can only echo what's been said here by the others, but I do definitely "show" more with boxers, plus, I'm a helluva lot more comfortable. As has been said, you don't show a mound as much as you show your actual dick and/or balls.

Since switching to boxers almost exclusively (sometimes boxer briefs), I also hang consistently longer due to not being scrunched in the briefs. I'll admit a bit of satisfaction seeing myself in the mirror of the men's room when I'm out and noticing that it's certainly clear I'm decently hung. I'm not wearing anything unprofessional, but in most all my trousers or jeans that actually fit, you can see the goods pretty well down my right leg. And if I'm sportin a semi at all, it's even more evident.

I guess the trade off is that in boxers, my butt doesn't look as good. Everything comes with a price, and I'm willing to trade a bit of less noticeable good tush for the comfort of hangin in boxers. Plus I like the look in front of boxers better, too.

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
guys, i wonder if boxers help to enlarge our dicks?
i mean when you let them free in the boxers, is it possible to have a swinging loose hung dick in the long run,?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
guys, i wonder if boxers help to enlarge our dicks? i mean when you let them free in the boxers, is it possible to have a swinging loose hung dick in the long run,?
If you wear briefs or snug boxerbriefs, notice what happens when you take them off. Your dick will stretch out a bit from not being supported in just a minute or 2. Nothing is growing or getting longer; you're just giving your dick the chance to fully unretract and hang to its natural length. After wearing briefs for decades, I've been wearing boxers exclusively for 2 years. My dick hasn't grown, but it is a lot more comfortable without the head being stuffed into a pair of briefs. To me, it looks longer than it used to, yet I know that it's just a matter of the clothing I'm wearing. Othewise, guys my age who always freeballed or wore boxers would be hanging to their knees!

fdsajkl

1st Like
Media
I'd like to try boxers but I dribble too much after I pee even after giving it a good shake and squeeze. How do you boxer guys keep from dribbling down your leg? Plus, don't the boxers get bunched up inside your pants when you put them on?

My compromise is boxer briefs. My stuff can hang down but the cotton legs are snug so I don't drip anything outside of the shorts.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to try boxers but I dribble too much after I pee even after giving it a good shake and squeeze. How do you boxer guys keep from dribbling down your leg?
I'm very patient waiting for all of it to come out. If you need to, grab a few sheets of toilet tissue.
Plus, don't the boxers get bunched up inside your pants when you put them on?
Not when you put them on. The bunching can happen hours later if you move around a lot. Every time I go to the bathroom, I pull the legs of the boxers down. It's a little bit of effort that pays off.

My compromise is boxer briefs. My stuff can hang down but the cotton legs are snug so I don't drip anything outside of the shorts.
For me, the advantages of boxers outweigh the disadvantages. They are not for every guy, but I like 'em.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd like to try boxers but I dribble too much after I pee even after giving it a good shake and squeeze.

Actually, you can help the dribble some if you will reach under your balls and press up and give it a good shake after you're done. It drains the last bit left after you've urinated.

Plus, don't the boxers get bunched up inside your pants when you put them on?

Depends on the brand of boxers and the pants. I've found that I like slimmer boxer cut such as Jockey or the Calvin Klein boxers. Hanes boxers are decent, too. I have some Arizona jeans brand boxers that I really like and are comfortable, but I can't wear them if I'm wearing a few of my trimmer cut pants. I just make sure I have a pair of the trimmer cut boxers if I'm wearing those pants, or I do keep a few pair of boxer briefs for certain clothes. I have about 20 pair of underwear, mostly boxers, which helps so I don't have to do laundry as often and gives me choices.

I like boxer briefs, too, and I only keep boxers and boxer briefs in the drawer. Try going to someplace like TJ Maxx or Ross and get an inexpensive pair or two of nicer made boxers such as Calvin Klein or Tommy Hilfiger. Don't get the full cut ones, and see what you think.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...After wearing briefs for decades, I've been wearing boxers exclusively for 2 years. My dick hasn't grown, but it is a lot more comfortable without the head being stuffed into a pair of briefs. To me, it looks longer than it used to, yet I know that it's just a matter of the clothing I'm wearing. Othewise, guys my age who always freeballed or wore boxers would be hanging to their knees!

Oh if only!

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

As far as boxer briefs, I own a few pair. The snug ones behave more like briefs; the loose ones more like boxers. I don't care for snug underwear anymore. If I'm going to hang loose, boxers are the only underwear that I can wear all day. Even the looser fitting boxer briefs feel restrictive after a few hours and I want to rip them off.

You nailed it - I think that's exactly the difference. I usually wear briefs because I flop way too much in boxers and most boxer briefs. I usually wear briefs that make a bulge, but it's a higher, centered, more compact bulge. My boxer bulge is loose, very floppy and kind of more detail revealing. My briefs bulge is often mistaken for me being a smaller guy with a hard-on, cuz it sticks up and out more....

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

:confused: Hummm
Perhaps the material is a bit more thicker; your gential are held more firmly all in one place.

Sinnerly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
to not bunch boxers is easy.
Put them on, and then pull the pants on and then pull them both down.
Having the pants and boxers around your ankles allow you to draw them up together and make sure the boxers fall into the pant legs.

:)

simongbb7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I usually wear boxer briefs. My dick is more obvious with boxers, but it does feel more comfortable.