Boxers make your buldge more prominent?

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anytime I wear boxers... it usually means I'm semi-hard half the day. something about the freedom and the gentle rubbing against something makes my cock hard. weird I know.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anytime I wear boxers... it usually means I'm semi-hard half the day. something about the freedom and the gentle rubbing against something makes my cock hard. weird I know.
Not weird, but normal. You take any briefs guy and give him boxers and he'll get hard ons all day long. There is much more stimulation to the penis when moving around in boxers than in briefs. If you go full time with boxers, you get used to hanging freely after a few weeks. Sure I'll get some pretty good semis throughout the day, but most of the time my dick stays flacid. It feels so much better to hang loosely than to be strapped up in tight underwear.

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At work, I have to wear briefs or boxer briefs. Boxers under dress slacks are just waaaay too obvious. Especially here in Florida. If I run out on errands at lunch, my crotch gets hot, my dick just naturally thickens and lengthens, and then I'm real aware of the weight and heft of my meat, then I'm getting horny, and bigger, and longer....

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually think briefs give you the better bulge as they lift up the testicles a bit while at the same time bringing your dick closer to the front, plus with the added V shape that briefs have act like a sort of large arrow that says ' Look Down This Way '.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always been a Briefs guy,ones that have a nice pouch. But during the summer months the heat was too much and the sweat made my junk all sticky.

So I switched to boxers, something new after 45 years in briefs. I'm hooked ! I love the loose feeling my cock and ball's have all day long. My cock is now flopping all over the place, the feeling of freedom is incredible.

I often thought boxers would give me too much material inside my pants, but not the case. Just get them in place first thing in the morning, done.

As far as the bulge aspect...The pouch style briefs pushed everything out more, but were too restrictive.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To answer the question, I definitely think you look bigger in boxers, whether you're truly massive or decently equipped. I'm definitely showing a more true picture of 'what lies beneath' (love that reference, drgirth) today.

I like the more "true picture of what lies beneath," better than an artificial "mound" created by "tighty whities." It's okay that a boxer penis bulge may look bigger. Not that we should want to look too conspicuous, or "unprofessional," but rather, all that restriction isn't necessary. Some people are well-endowed enough that even completely flaccid, it hangs done one leg or the other, somewhat. Of course, I think I do have to reposition sometimes when it gets too much to the side, or shows getting too long down my leg or something. I have always worn boxers to work, and have to watch position that it doesn't bulge too much or try to get hard, as it does tend to show a bulge a bit when completely soft.

Tighty whities are uncomfortable, don't breathe enough, causing too much sweating and itching.

I only just started wearing boxers under my shorts (suggested by one of the great guys here). Have been a tighty-whitey kind a guy in the past, but felt constricted so thought I'd go a bit more commando.

Boxers aren't "commando" at all, but count just as much as "underwear."

I'm sitting here now, writing this after a morning of work in my boxers and have LOVED the feeling of looseness, of my dick and balls being free to move around. And though I was very professional (wore loose shorts overtop), it was definitely making itself known.

If it's ok for a woman to comfortably show her breasts under her top, then I say men should be able to show a bit of package in their pants. Up to you what is safe, professional, tasteful...

Yeah, good comparison. Women don't hide their breast bulges, and so why can't a penis bulge show a bit? It's not that we should want to "show off," but rather, some penises just are too large to hide. That hardly means that one can't still wear boxers. I hardly think that the faint, "have to look" closely to make it out, outline of the penis mushroom head, is "obscene." Especially if one is properly wearing some form of underwear. Large flaccid girth probably makes it more obvious, especially if one's penis is already long, hanging down one's leg already. Probably some women's nipples bulge visibly through their bras too. So what?

So, to all of you boxer-covered guys that I've worked with, stood over, walked by on the beach, checked out as I passed by on the street, in the elevator, caught on this site, etc ... thank you very much!

We aren't supposed to be caught looking, unless of opposite sex—admiring females glacing at "slightly too large" dick bulges maybe?