Boxers: More Comfortable Than I Remembered

AARON.aa

Expert Member
Media
More space, more tradition... in my italian family all men have white cotton classic boxers under trousers... and a bulge on the leg... confortable... from my adolescence till now in my 52 year's...!

ashley1321

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I grew up wearing briefs but tried boxers in my twenties. eventually went to boxerbriefs then a little over a year ago switched to briefs. I've recently have been thinking about picking up some boxers. I like the Jockey Tapered boxers, as there isn't as much fabric in the legs.

Reactions: maroon1040

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boxers are awesome. I loved it when boxers were the thing several years ago. I still think it's hot to see the waistband of boxers showing above jeans or shorts.

Let that dick flop..
Agreed as a guy who wears both boxer briefs and boxers mostly. A guy's bulge is his trademark and should be comfortable with himself to carry it with confidence :)

tangas

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do not like to wear boxers because it seams to me shorts over shorts or pants not very comfortable. To me the purpose of under is to hold your junks that is when briefs comes in handy. How can you put a layer of clothing underneath another on. Very bulky I think.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear boxers since I was little what drew me to them was the wild prints and colors later on it was for comfort. today it is mostly boxers may be a trunk now and then[photo=small]962066[/photo][photo=small]900509[/photo][photo=small]7350471[/photo]

Reactions: maroon1040