Boxers or Briefs With Jeans

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I do NOT understand why any guy would wear boxers at all, let alone under jeans. It's a fuckin pain to wear boxers then try to pull on jeans. After you've got your jeans pulled up, you have to reach in each leg and yank down the boxer legs. Such a pain in the ass. Plus there's no support. BRIEFS, man!

thomas8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually go at it commando but if I have to wear anything its boxers..... the only time you will catch me in boxer briefs is if im in my dress uniform.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't like wearing boxers because pretty much all of my leans are either a slim or skinny cut. If I wore boxers then my penis would very clearly be visible down one side.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Whenever I've tried to wear briefs I've wound up with ingrown hairs where the elastic hem grips my legs. Boxers are way uncomfortable for me, unless in loose slacks, as they cause my stuff to get so bunched up that I'm constantly having to "adjust". So for me it's always commando, and if that leaves me showing a little people just have to get used to it!

_

Attachments

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't really wear jeans, but I would be commando if I did. Boxers if you must.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Slim-cut boxers. Hate tucking all that extra fabric down the legs.

D

deleted397893

used to be boxer-briefs, but even those would ride up since I tend to wear tighter fitting jeans now. Now I only wear briefs with jeans, 90% Calvin Kleins ;)