boxers or briefs?

ctgretzky99: I am wondering what everyone finds more comfortable and what women prefer us in....for the men-do you like the security of the brief, thereby keeping your larger than normal member safe and secure with no "fallout", or the boxer, allowing your friend to wander free and enjoy the air. (Personally, i love the boxer! I hate briefs! My twig and berries love fresh air, sunshine, being able to see whats going on in this wide world...lol)
For the ladies- what do you like on us better? Especially on a well endowed male?

norseman: Hey CT,

Not exactly a new topic around here....

You might want to check out the "Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues" heading. There are probably a few older threads under "Meet and Greet" as well.

On the other hand, if anyone wants to hop on board with this one again, have at it.

Norse

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, guys -- always ready to chat re. undies! It all depends on the pants I wear that day. With jeans I like the briefs for a large package look, whereas with looser slacks boxers are cool, since the loose right leg does't give the dick profile to advertise its size even flaccid.

I know what you are saying re. letting it hang loose and enjoy every movement of the lower body. Sometimes I even like to swing my crotch just to get the reaction from my tool. It's fun for my man sac to shift around, too.

Later, guys, keept it firm!

prepstudinsc: Boxers. I made the switch in college. I got tired of having to buy underwear that was too big in the waist to fit my package. Boxers are more comfortable for me, plus I get the added "fun" factor of cool colors/patterns/prints that I can't get with briefs. At the gym, however, I wear boxerbriefs just to keep things from falling out of my shorts.

DizzyGus: Boxerbriefs!!! ;D

I like how they look and feel.

And I don't buy the cheap three-pack type either.

I have to have cool looking undies!

Gus 8)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Gus -- talk 'bout a hunk, U must be one; all that and hung like a stud, too! Damn, just too much, man!

I don't economize on my undies either and have probably 75 to 100 pairs of exquisite ones. My favorites are the 2xists briefs; a pair of green silk boxers with 'tiny' buttons down the fly (more time to undo and button up); and a couple of pairs of blue briefs with fabrics which actually tends to open up for whatever is contained within.

Keep the posts coming, gus -- bet you're a hot dude!