Boxers or Briefs?

proudhaneswearer: Just curious. I am in high school and feel like I am the only one that likes briefs. Am I crazy?

fitdude

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by proudhaneswearer@Nov 18 2004, 06:06 PM
Just curious. I am in high school and feel like I am the only one that likes briefs. Am I crazy?
[post=264256]Quoted post[/post]​

Not crazy but what are the others wearing? And how do you know who's wearing what?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, your question was that of "preference." My choice would be to NEVER wear restricting underwear. But my preference when I must wear underwear is boxer briefs or jock straps. A strap under a Brooks Brothers suit is really quite an amazing dichotomy. A jock wasn't one of the choices.

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by proudhaneswearer@Nov 18 2004, 06:06 PM
Just curious. I am in high school and feel like I am the only one that likes briefs. Am I crazy?

nah dude, not crazy. briefs and boxer briefs are the only way to go for me dude...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm unable to check one, proudhaneswearer, b/c it all depends on what pants I'm wearing at the time. I freeballs with a couple of pants, briefs 2xist with jeans, boxerbriefs in cooler weather, silk boxers with dress pants -- you get the idea. I think you should wear whatever you select regardless of what other guys are wearing. That's a very personal decision, man.

Pappy

Media
proudhaneswearer, wear whatever make you comfortable. Don't worry about what the others wear. They're your jewels and it's your choice as to what you carry them in.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm now a boxer brief kind of guy. I wore boxers for years--after being a child who wore those Jocky bikini briefs--I wanted to be like my dad y'know--but my cock hanging and swinging so freely always showed in my pants.

Being as how I was a teacher at the time--special ed, surrounded by women and sexualyl distrubed students--it wasn't the best idea, so I switched to boxer briefs. I actually feel very sexy in them and my wife comments on how they make my package, ass and thighs look wonderful.

They must have lycra in order to stretch for my bulge and hug my thighs or they don't work (my balls cling tight to my body and push my cock out more). I have actually grown to love the support. I have a friend who was having groin pains and the doctor concluded that boxers weren't enough support for him and told him to wear briefs or boxer briefs.

Jockey makes great boxer briefs with pouches so that you can just pull down and pull out. Easy access baby~!!

Okay--done rambling now...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by fitdude+Nov 18 2004, 09:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fitdude &#064; Nov 18 2004, 09:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-proudhaneswearer@Nov 18 2004, 06:06 PM
Just curious.  I am in high school and feel like I am the only one that likes briefs.  Am I crazy?

Not crazy but what are the others wearing? And how do you know who&#39;s wearing what?
[post=264260]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Think about it, fitdude. Boys these days wear their pants waist down around their crotch so you can plainly see what kind of undies they&#39;re wearing.

Cops love that style - they can&#39;t run fast.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I&#39;m not going to say that you can&#39;t be hung and wear briefs, but put it this way.....you definitely can&#39;t be a "shower" and wear briefs. I&#39;m hung overall at 8.5" hard, but I&#39;m also somewhat of a "shower" at ~6" soft. No way anyone is going to convince me that you can comfortably pack 6" of meat into briefs. This is like an average guy&#39;s erection. Personally, I freeball.

the sac: I usually hang at about 5 inches and I wear all of the choices listed above just depends how I feel. I wear 2Xist briefs if i need some support for physical activity but sometimes that just wont do because if I might get stimulated i dont wear them because my penis has come out the top of the elastic band before. I also wear 2Xist boxer briefs if i have to wear formal clothing or ona date because they make my legs, package, and buttox look great. I favor boxers cause i like to be free to jsut hang down my left leg but if i am in a fun mood i jsut free ball it. Usually i freeball in basketball shorts or sweatpants mostly when i weight lift because it is more comfortable.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I own boxers, boxer briefs and regular briefs.
What do i wear most?

Boxer briefs.

A happy medium, i guess...since i dont like
the way briefs constrain, and I hate that feeling
of the material being up around my balls, between my legs..um..
gosh this is hard to describe...LOL

Boxers give me room to breathe, but...
i dont love flopping and hanging the way some guys do.

trance604

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by txquis@Nov 20 2004, 09:03 AM
I own boxers, boxer briefs and regular briefs.
What do i wear most?

Boxer briefs.

A happy medium, i guess...since i dont like
the way briefs constrain, and I hate that feeling
of the material being up around my balls, between my legs..um..
gosh this is hard to describe...LOL

Boxers give me room to breathe, but...
i dont love flopping and hanging the way some guys do.
[post=264489]Quoted post[/post]​

Boxer Briefs here for the same reasons

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hey

When wearing a suit at the office I wear classic 2xist pouch briefs which while looking good to constrain my large endowment which can even when I&#39;m soft feel alittle uncomfortable. I don&#39;t wear boxers because they don&#39;t support and in fitted suit pants my dick can clearly be seen underneath. Elsewhere when in casual or sports wear I freeball although I wear a safetguard jock at the gym or swimsuit at the pool. Hope this helps.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by proudhaneswearer@Nov 19 2004, 01:06 AM

yes sir, you are crazy---they are toooo confining man. Ouch if your balls get stuck between your skin and the leg ban. I prefer to let my stuff move around some.

uwfreeisme:
Originally posted by ccdefender05@Nov 20 2004, 08:59 AM
it depends on what im wearing but i will usually freeball if the pants and situation allow
[post=264478]Quoted post[/post]​

I freeball myself. The pants and situation usually allows for me. I don&#39;t care for undies since the pants are more comfortable and less restricted. What would stop u from freeballing?

intheloop

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ashlar@Dec 20 2004, 01:42 AM
Thongs for me.

Thong tha thongthong THONG.
[post=268225]Quoted post[/post]​

Mrawr&#33;&#33;&#33; :wub:

I have a wide range of undies styles, from jockstraps to boxers going through thongs and briefs.

The problem with thongs is that once you get a hardon, they don&#39;t cover much&#33; ;)
Otherwise, they&#39;re a treat to the eyes.