Boxers or Briefs?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still mainly wear briefs everyday, but now when I work out I wear these new mesh/lycra type boxer briefs by Jockey. They keep everything in check while I do my exercising while at the same time keep me cool and the sweat away from my inner thighs.

Are you talkin compression shorts or no?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you talkin compression shorts or no?

Not exactly mate, they are more like normal tight fitting boxer briefs with mesh lining on the inner thighs and have a cup with a support sling sewn into the pouch at the front. They are the next best thing to those thermal skin get ups the rugby players wear on the field if you are tight on cash and need something to keep the sweat at bay. I tried wearing a jockstrap but found myself too self concious to wear it in the gym.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not exactly mate, they are more like normal tight fitting boxer briefs with mesh lining on the inner thighs and have a cup with a support sling sewn into the pouch at the front. They are the next best thing to those thermal skin get ups the rugby players wear on the field if you are tight on cash and need something to keep the sweat at bay. I tried wearing a jockstrap but found myself too self concious to wear it in the gym.

OK, I know what your talking bout, i always wear supression shorts to gym with boardshorts over them, they never fail in keeping things in place unless i want them to, lol

Why are u self concious about a jockstrap at your gym?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, I know what your talking bout, i always wear supression shorts to gym with boardshorts over them, they never fail in keeping things in place unless i want them to, lol

Why are u self concious about a jockstrap at your gym?

I guess because jockstraps are pretty much very rare to wear in Australia, even my old man says that he never wore them and so they are more of an American thing. I tried wearing one and I agree that they offer pretty good support for the boys, but the fact that your bum is pretty much out there for all to see if your dacked or bend over too much while pulling weights is a bit discocerning for me :redface: I'm currently trying to get back into shape and so wearing something revealing, even underneath my shorts, is a bit of an issue for me.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Boxers suck. Boxer briefs are lame. Bring back BRIEFS: the underwear of real men. 2xists and C in2's a great cuz they show your fuckin BULGE, and that's what underwear's supposed to do. if you're in hs, proudhaneswearer, i say continue to be proud. Maybe you'll get some moron who wears boxers ( and probably does for sports, which is stoopid) to switch!
Briefs rule!

D

deleted15807

Boxers suck. Boxer briefs are lame. Bring back BRIEFS: the underwear of real men.Briefs rule!

Don't worry when the boxer dudes children grow up they will associate boxers with dad's generation and run the other way.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess because jockstraps are pretty much very rare to wear in Australia, even my old man says that he never wore them and so they are more of an American thing. I tried wearing one and I agree that they offer pretty good support for the boys, but the fact that your bum is pretty much out there for all to see if your dacked or bend over too much while pulling weights is a bit discocerning for me :redface: I'm currently trying to get back into shape and so wearing something revealing, even underneath my shorts, is a bit of an issue for me.

well yea but if you wear boardshorts no ones gonna know whats underneath, whats dacked? lol

soaldude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a proud briefs wearer,always have been,especially white.Men look so hot in white briefs.I love 2xist,CK,and Jockey.Sometimes I love to wear Jockey bikinis,especially when Im horny.Boxer briefs are great in winter,but freeballing is what I do in summer and when around the house.I love to wear sweats with no underwear at all,who cares if anyone sees my bulge,a man should be proud of that bulge,we are men and men have cock bulges ;-)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't worry. When the boxer dudes' children grow up, they will associate boxers with dad's generation and run the other way.
That sounds like where I was at 40 years ago. Dad wore boxers; I wore briefs. 2 years ago, I picked up wearing boxers from the younger guys now they are all switching to briefs. It's a revolving door.

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only if you have:

- an ass that speaks off itself
- a cock that shows a nice bulge
- NO fat around your waist...whcih means you are fit

you can wear a boxer brief, otherwise, don't come close and stick to boxers.

I mean if you want to show me :biggrin1:, otherwise, Briefs or boxers is all up to you.

hotpony501

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
proudhaneswearer: Just curious. I am in high school and feel like I am the only one that likes briefs. Am I crazy?

Am way out of high school. Only wear briefs under shorts for my daily trips to the gym. Otherwise I go Commando all the time in 501's (see my user id). Commando in dress slacks for work too.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Boxer-briefs are of most comfort for me!! I haven't heard much of this 2xist (sp?) brand. Is it any good?:confused:

2(x)ist is the lettering on their undies and are my second choice when seeking to show a bulge. My first is UNICO and love the place for everything they provide, especially keeping my balls up with my cock. International Undergear is contiually coming out with new designs and providing experimental ones for the adventuresome underwear seeker.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Neither!

I've been commando since I was 15. I went back for about an hour as a turn-on favour for my boyfriend and I got so much nut pain and chafage that I'm never going back again.