Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I voted boxer briefs.

Question to other bb wearers. Do you ever order on line? If so, how do you know that the material is going to be what you like?

If you've tried different kinds, you know that some materials used are too thin and clingy, or thick and bulky. I don't want to go through the steps of ordering, just to be disappointed.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear boxers about 80% of the time, usually white Merona brand from Target. They have a center seam in the back so they are kind of more like gym shorts with no diaper-butt effect. Recently I remembered being a teenager visiting Washington D.C. and seeing all the sailor tourists in their whites and being able to see through the material in their pants that they were all wearing white boxers. Maybe that's why I like them.
However, I also have boxer briefs and briefs and mix it up depending on my mood. My husband likes how I look in boxer briefs that are snug in the thighs. When I wear briefs or boxer briefs, I usually wind up changing back into boxers when I get home from work. They just feel nicer.
Dave

badgerii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mainly briefs here, every so often I'll throw on a pair of boxerbriefs tho... Briefs feel sooo much better in jeans

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually boxer briefs. They give me some support without making the boys feel constricted, and I think they look best too if my trousers are tight-ish.

Sometimes though commando is a good option, if the trousers are comfortable for it...

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I chose boxer-briefs, but pretty much exclusively wear trunks. I like the support of the pouch styles and the shorter legs than those of boxer-briefs which have a tendency to ride up.

Altho your pic shows an astonishingly impressive cockhead and BULGE, I think trunks look too much like a woman's GIRDLE. Plus, the legs really ride up my beefy thighs.
Briefs. Repeat after me: BRIEFS.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Even though I know there are a bunch of guys that wage the boxers vs. briefs war, I like variety. Aren't there other guys out there like me that will gear up (or skip it and freeball) differently, based upon mood, activity, etc?

gti26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
any good name brands of boxer briefs ? I having hard time finding ones that fit well they either slide up one side of leg and
I hate that or the material is to thin. . I currently have a pair of tommy hilfiger brief s that are so comfy .