Boxers or Briefss

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boxers all the way. They are like mini shorts and you could walk around in them like PJs.
I used to wear briefs. Somehow I got a ringworm, (that is a fungus that makes large red patches on the skin) and the doctor gave me an ointment. He said that I should wear boxers from now on. I have and the redness went away and it has never come back.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer to wear low-rise briefs under my clothes (especially my Rufskins and Edwin denim), briefs around the house (so I swing freeish). And I prefer my men in either nothing or briefs.

Last edited:

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
I find that "keyhole" briefs and trunks are best, as the overlapping front panels move to accomodate my package.
I wear trunks in winter, briefs in summer.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I think guys who wear boxers are sad, sad, sad.. Ok, so maybe I'm a little intense about my feelings. I think BRIEFS are real men's underwear. I think boxers have no point at all; may as well freeball, which i dont' like all that much since I sit on my low hangers sometimes, but i've been known to do it. Boxer briefs are the mutts of underwear; they bunch up or ride up your thighs. What's the point??
Briefs or jocks; NOT thongs, which are girly.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear boxers mostly....and boxer-briefs after that....i like them because they look better on me than briefs.....the whole briefs thing works best if you have a good body otherwise they dont look great at all....i have not worn briefs since i was 12....i might buy some just to see what they look like now but i think having tried a thong that i would feel naked in anything other than boxers....maybe thats a little strange...lol

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear boxers mostly....and boxer-briefs after that....i like them because they look better on me than briefs.....the whole briefs thing works best if you have a good body otherwise they dont look great at all....i have not worn briefs since i was 12....i might buy some just to see what they look like now but i think having tried a thong that i would feel naked in anything other than boxers....maybe thats a little strange...lol

well i have to say that you would look great in anything you wear buddy
as for me i wear boxers briefs trunks LOVE UNICO jocks & freeball all in the same week i have kind of a THING ya know

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think guys who wear boxers are sad, sad, sad.. Ok, so maybe I'm a little intense about my feelings. I think BRIEFS are real men's underwear. I think boxers have no point at all; may as well freeball, which i dont' like all that much since I sit on my low hangers sometimes, but i've been known to do it.
Hi Jockmaestro. I used to feel EXACTLY the same way as you. I hated boxers. Despised them! Why would a guy want to not have his goods supported? It wasn't until I saw the local guys at the gym with their dicks hanging in mesh gym shorts that inspired me to try it. I was hooked. It feels so sexy to let your dick loose in your clothes. I'm not saying it's for everyone, but it feels erotic as hell to me. Boxers will keep most perspiration from getting on your pants or shorts; it's basically their only function. In the end, it's that "different strokes for different folks" thing.

San Diego Boxer Guy

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
I bought an Underarmour Boxer Jock to try for colder days out of doors.
The pull-apart "keyhole" front does help accommodate larger packages much better than the more common no-fly front, but I would suggest anyone buying these goes one size larger than his normal M&S underpants, especially if they are for all-day wear rather than for short term sports wear.

Attachments

cjc3552

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a boxer guy. For me, I try to not have a bulge in my pants and boxers help in that respect.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think guys who wear boxers are sad, sad, sad.. Ok, so maybe I'm a little intense about my feelings. I think BRIEFS are real men's underwear. I think boxers have no point at all; may as well freeball, which i dont' like all that much since I sit on my low hangers sometimes, but i've been known to do it. Boxer briefs are the mutts of underwear; they bunch up or ride up your thighs. What's the point??
Briefs or jocks; NOT thongs, which are girly.

Briefs when you are doing something where the boys need support, such as basketball. Boxers or boxer briefs when you are in a normal environment. Besides support underwear provides a buffer, so you don't soil your pants.