Boxers or Briefss

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think guys who wear boxers are sad, sad, sad.. Ok, so maybe I'm a little intense about my feelings. I think BRIEFS are real men's underwear. I think boxers have no point at all; may as well freeball, which i dont' like all that much since I sit on my low hangers sometimes, but i've been known to do it. Boxer briefs are the mutts of underwear; they bunch up or ride up your thighs. What's the point??
Briefs or jocks; NOT thongs, which are girly.
I agree with you 3 cheers for briefs , the real man's underwear

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you have obviously never worked in a hot damp kitchen for hours on end...briefs trap moisture and heat- causing the dreaded 'root rot'. I like boxers as with one jiggle of the good I get much needed air low and movement (say when your balls are stud to the side of your leg).

again I think its what you are used to. My pop grew up in boxers so thats what I grew up seeing, and now wearing- I can't imagine the nut crunching of briefs- to each his own...

I think guys who wear boxers are sad, sad, sad.. Ok, so maybe I'm a little intense about my feelings. I think BRIEFS are real men's underwear. I think boxers have no point at all; may as well freeball, which i dont' like all that much since I sit on my low hangers sometimes, but i've been known to do it. Boxer briefs are the mutts of underwear; they bunch up or ride up your thighs. What's the point??
Briefs or jocks; NOT thongs, which are girly.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
neither. i wear trunks. so comfy. makes my package look good. makes my ass look good. problem: no cock slot, so i have to unbutton my pants (or lower my shorts) then lower my undies to take a piss. sexy, but not practical

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Boxer briefs for the support and I can run my johnson down my leg. Briefs make it look like I have a perpetual erection and I hate walking around like that.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I bought an Underarmour Boxer Jock to try for colder days out of doors.
The pull-apart "keyhole" front does help accommodate larger packages much better than the more common no-fly front, but I would suggest anyone buying these goes one size larger than his normal M&S underpants, especially if they are for all-day wear rather than for short term sports wear.

I think UA boxerjocks totally suck. They ride up my thighs and look like a fuckin women's girdle and they don't provide anywhere near the support of a good old fashioned Bike JOCKSTRAP!

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
you have obviously never worked in a hot damp kitchen for hours on end...briefs trap moisture and heat- causing the dreaded 'root rot'. I like boxers as with one jiggle of the good I get much needed air low and movement (say when your balls are stud to the side of your leg).

again I think its what you are used to. My pop grew up in boxers so thats what I grew up seeing, and now wearing- I can't imagine the nut crunching of briefs- to each his own...

I have been in plenty of situations, mostly athletic, where it's hot and damp, as you describe, but I've never had any trouble with athletic briefs or jocks. maybe I just lucked out.

CarlXL

Just Browsing
Media
I usually go for boxers because I like it but when i wear really tight pants I usually wear briefs just because it looks better.

If you think "THIGHT PANTS IS THIS GUY GAY OR WHAT?!?!?" I have only one thing to say; Scandinavian!

joshca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
2(x)ist bikini briefs or Joe Boxer thongs..believe it or not ..the thongs look and feel great