Boxers showing through

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by oldredneck1, Nov 27, 2008.

1. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

(Retitled this post because some thought this post was about a medical problem.)

Something funny happened today. I was in a hurry getting ready for work this morning. Had on my favorite pair of old print boxers - white with big navy blue medallions. Without thinking, I pulled on a pair of light tan Dockers.

While sitting at my desk, I dropped a paper clip and it landed on the chair seat between my legs. When I looked down to find the clip, I noticed that there were big spots on my crotch area. :eek: It took a few seconds for me to figure out what the spots were my boxers showing through. I chuckled to myself.

Hopefully no one noticed the medallions because they were only visible when the Dockers were stretched tight over my cock bulge.

This ever happen to anyone else?
    [​IMG]

2. salsfe

salsfe New Member

I can't imagine them showing through Dockers!!

3. catman

Gold Member

No more Spongebob Square pants undies for you!

Maybe the wonder woman boxers have a less bold print? :)

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ha! I had to laugh at this one. Dockers are thin, and the light tan is somewhat see through. White dress pants, gym shorts, track pants, and sweat pants will often show your underwear through the fabric, whether you're wearing briefs, boxer briefs, or boxers. Other light colors will do the same thing.

Back when I was a student at SDSU, I was on my way to class one day. There was a guy in front of me with white sweat pants. He was wearing white boxers with black stripes. The boxers were totally visible in every way and I found it both amusing and a turn on at the same time. Although it's considered a fashion faux pas to wear print UW with light colors, I love to see guys showing their underwear through light colored pants or shorts. My favorite combo to wear when I'm feeling eccentric is white mesh gym shorts with striped boxers. It's great fun when you're out shopping and catch the reactions from people.

5. tgw

tgw
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't think I have any pants (that I go to work in at least) that thin, but thanks for the heads up. Something to think about.

6. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    have not had that problem, but I have noticed that sometimes even if you cannot see the print through in regular light, when a picture is taken your underwear pattern can show up with lighter pants. that has happend to me in light weight kakis. there in the pic is dark stripes from my boxers. something about the flash I think brings it out.

7. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hahaha!!! I've never personally had this happen, but I'm totally sure that it's possible.

In middle school, my english teacher always wore khaki pants but she would also wear dark or patterened undergarments and we could always see what they looked like on the count of them showing through the light colored khaki material.

8. catman

Gold Member

Okay- am I the only one that that bothers in women?

Was at an 'upscale' restaurant recently, black pants, crisp white shirts- and saw a female server with a dark bra on....not sure if anyone else saw it, but found it well, tacky... C'mon, surely you have another (clean) bra at home??

9. verycuriousblondie

verycuriousblondie New Member

I hate seeing underware under cloths! It is usually the very large women that wear the loudest colors of bras and panties with white pants!!!!!!!!!!!
    I try to wear very plain boxers, I had some silly ones but I was always afraid that if i was in an accident, they would think i was wierd.
    :0

10. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Why is it any worse than a natural minor penis bulge?

Not so sure I see the "problem?" We would rather that people didn't wear underwear or bras?

Where is it written, that all underwear must be white? Now maybe it shouldn't be "hot red" or "hot pink," but come on, not everybody wants to wear "tighty whities." Obviously boxers could be white, so as to have the best prospect of not showing?, but then white gets dingy and may show urine dribble stains quicker. A little color is probably innocent, not meant to be like hot and show off. Who wants to live in an all-white or all-gray world?

Seems like I can spot bra straps and stuff, all the time at Church or whatever, their outline showing through a lady's shirt. Not like anything reasonable can be done about it.

Seems like if one happens to spot "evidence" of underwear or bras on somebody, showing through their clothes, so what? Respect people's "virtual privacy" and not talk too much about it, where actual privacy for some reason seems to lack a bit, and not make a big deal of it. Maybe it's "too conspicuous" because one has wandering eyes or is gazing too much. Most all humans can seem to have curvy sexy bodies, if one wants to get "technical." In civilized society, some things that may be a bit "noticable" would be best overlooked or ignored.

World population continues to naturally grow more vast and denser, and so maybe a few things might be or become a bit "noticable," say like the natural music of neighbors making babies through thin apartment walls. Respect their "virtual privacy" and overlook it. Some clothing may sometimes be a bit thin, worn or light summertime weight, or cheap, not intending to "show off," so what's the big deal if somebody's underwear pattern shows so slightly that somebody manages to notice it? So what? What relevance does it have to anything?

11. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i was actually thinking about this as my mind wandered as I was dressing in the locker room following my workout... I looked over into my buddy's locker and he was pulling on 2xist boxerbriefs- white, but a fashion brand.

Some guys pull their belt tight so that the underwear doesn't ride up over the pants - and other dudes don't seem to mind to let their undergear of choice be seen. Hell, it's a hip-hop standard (at least I think it still is) to wear pants hanging nearly off, with boxers puffed way out as a fashion style.

So I guess unless a guy is wearing cheap, fashionless tighty whites (the epitome of "fashion-free" basics?!?!) why not strip in front of others, to be proud of the base layer? After all, we make choices about what we wear on the outside every day- whether to wear a plain sweatshirt, one supporting a collegiate sports team or one that has a goofy Christmas applique- it's a reflection of our personal style and mood for the day... so why shouldn't we have that same pride about the choice below?

I guess it takes a special kind of confidence to relax and be seen in any state of undress... even in the locker room! :)

12. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Underwear shouldn't be showing overtly, on purpose, in public. What else can that be, but some immoral person apparently advertising for promiscuous irresponsible dirty sex? But a person can't really be held responsible for what slightly shows through, if one really looks for it.

And I'm not too worried about boxers sometimes showing slightly due to shorts being a bit too short. An adjustment usually can fix that. But modest dress shorts with pockets, usually are long enough to go okay with boxers.

13. catman

Gold Member

Leads me to a related question..

do you wear your undershirt UNDER or OVER your underwear?

one of the morning 'regulars' at the gym- one of those really well built, totally non self conscious men- has no clue how handsome he is (not in a 'classic' way)

anyhow, I always get tickled seeing him get dressed for work...he puts on his undershirt (V neck with sleaves on, it hangs to about nutsack level), then puts on tighty whities (hurts me to see a man shove that much meat in a small package but) over them so that the shirt is 'under' his underwear- I know why he does it, so the tshirt doesn't pull out...just never seen that 'extreme' before- he dresses very conservitavely (sp) . (I heard him mention something about banking)

One of those men you see in a classic suit and wonder 'whats lurking underneat'?

bet his wife smiles a LOT.

14. Bill Blaskey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Strange......I don't think I have ever put my undershirt under my boxers/underwear.

15. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

This only ever happens to me is if i'm wearing white shorts and forget to change my boxers from dark to white...

Draft saved Draft deleted