Boxers under swimwear

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just returned from "Shrimp Fest" in Gulf Shores (Alabama) and was amazed at how so many younger guys in swimwear with the top of their boxer shorts showing. I guess this is the latest fashion fad.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It seems to be - boxers under ridiculously long, sagging boardshorts. I refuse to call it swimwear though, because swimming in it would be almost impossible!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
True. I guess you would call them boardshorts instead of swimwear although there were a lot of them in (and out of) the water. Unfortunately the big, bold and colorful print fabric makes it kinda hard to see an outline of a cock.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We see everything on the beach here in Southern California. Cotton underwear doesn't cut it in the ocean. It feels heavy when it gets wet. The boxers with boardshorts seems to be a teenager thing among the non-surfer crowd. Most guys 20s and up and all surfers freeball in their boardshorts. I like shorter shorts and wear mesh gym shorts just by themselves. I'd love to see Speedos become the next fad. Show me some skin!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just returned from "Shrimp Fest" in Gulf Shores (Alabama) and was amazed at how so many younger guys in swimwear with the top of their boxer shorts showing. I guess this is the latest fashion fad.

unfortunatly it seems this is the next trend, have no idea where this ridiculous thing got started.

On another note in my aquatics classes in college, there was this guy who always wore blue swim trunks with hanes tighty whities underneath, with the waist band fairly obvious, he never would change completly in the locker room except for on very rare occasions, guess he enjoyed walking half way accross campus in the freazing cold.

I mean its fine to wear something under swim shorts/board shorts but at least have it be a garment that was designed for swimming.

I always wear a speedo under my trunks/boardshorts, that way I can swim with the shorts if I want to, or swim in just the speedo, but no matter what i'm wearing actual swimwear so it is less heavy and dries alot quicker than boxers.

I'd be all for going back to mandatory speedos like they have in some other countries, as it saves on pool chemicals and water, and is just alot more practical.

Any studies on an increase in the number of drownings since this trend started?