Boxers underwaer

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Marius567, Oct 1, 2004.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

my boxers I wear let my penis swing all over when I walk around at work an I see woman at work watching it do that :unsure: Anyone eles have this truble?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Erm...which part is the trouble - the swinging dick or the women watching it do that? <_<

3. Imported

Gold Member

agilley007: Well if you don&#39;t want it to swing don&#39;t wear boxers.

4. nacard01

nacard01 Member

Albums:
    I tend to only wear boxers when I&#39;m either sleeping or just walking around the house because I hang out of the leg in them.

If I do wear some type of underwear with my clothes its usually boxer briefs just to try and keep the bounce or swing out of my step as I call it.

I would say in most cases I dont wear underwear at all, it serves little purpose for me in my employment.....I sit at my desk most of the day doing things so I dont care about swinging that much.

At my size, trying to hide it is almost impossible. Not to mention uncomfortable as hell.

Nate

5. Bluespeedoz

Bluespeedoz New Member

Albums:
    If you want to swing that&#39;s great so long as no one is offended&#33; Is it just your dick that swings around or do you find your balls swing some too? I never wear boxers because they just don&#39;t offer the support and comfort a guy of my size needs. So I wear a classic 2xist pouch brief or a safetguard or bike supporter / jock or go commando but this depends on what I&#39;m wearing, where I&#39;m going and who I&#39;m with. :rolleyes:

6. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

Boxer shorts are the most comfortable underwear. They offer extra room for men who need it. The swinging is just part of wearing boxers. You just have to get used to it.

7. sportmale

sportmale New Member

Albums:
    I prefers no underwear at all or boxer briefs, under the costume I prefers to have some support. Don't like boxer shorts, I don't think it look good and feel better naked.

8. nitescan

nitescan New Member

Albums:

What would be the difference in wearing boxers vs. going commando. Wouldn't neither offer the support? Just curious. I'm a boxer brief guy myself. I could never wear boxers because of too much freedom and no support.

-M

:tongue:

9. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    boxers just line the pants so you don't have to dry clean them as often. I don't care if others get offended if I swing free, but I think it's not very classy to try to distract others at work with my crotch when we've all got work to do. I love seeing guys freeball outside the workplace--but not at work.

10. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

You could always stop walking around at work.

11. BigDubbs

BigDubbs New Member

Boxer briefs/shorts should do the trick...still like a boxer to breath but yet snug for it to be in place...

12. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    Gee, men have cocks...... I think that eveone know that and so what if they are looking at yours. Be happy that they have something to look at. I never wear underware so I always swing. So what if others look at it.

13. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good one, Pecker! I love it loose. Let 'em look!

Draft saved Draft deleted