Boxers underwaer

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my boxers I wear let my penis swing all over when I walk around at work an I see woman at work watching it do that :unsure: Anyone eles have this truble?

agilley007: Well if you don't want it to swing don't wear boxers.

D

deleted111

I tend to only wear boxers when I'm either sleeping or just walking around the house because I hang out of the leg in them.

If I do wear some type of underwear with my clothes its usually boxer briefs just to try and keep the bounce or swing out of my step as I call it.

I would say in most cases I dont wear underwear at all, it serves little purpose for me in my employment.....I sit at my desk most of the day doing things so I dont care about swinging that much.

At my size, trying to hide it is almost impossible. Not to mention uncomfortable as hell.

Nate

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Originally posted by hungshyman@Oct 2 2004, 01:43 AM
my boxers I wear let my  penis swing  all over when I walk around at work an  I see woman at work watching it  do that  :unsure:    Anyone eles have this truble?
[post=258083]Quoted post[/post]​

If you want to swing that's great so long as no one is offended! Is it just your dick that swings around or do you find your balls swing some too? I never wear boxers because they just don't offer the support and comfort a guy of my size needs. So I wear a classic 2xist pouch brief or a safetguard or bike supporter / jock or go commando but this depends on what I'm wearing, where I'm going and who I'm with. :rolleyes:

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boxer shorts are the most comfortable underwear. They offer extra room for men who need it. The swinging is just part of wearing boxers. You just have to get used to it.

Reactions: maroon1040

sportmale

Just Browsing
Media
I prefers no underwear at all or boxer briefs, under the costume I prefers to have some support. Don't like boxer shorts, I don't think it look good and feel better naked.

nitescan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bluespeedoz said:
If you want to swing that's great so long as no one is offended! Is it just your dick that swings around or do you find your balls swing some too? I never wear boxers because they just don't offer the support and comfort a guy of my size needs. So I wear a classic 2xist pouch brief or a safetguard or bike supporter / jock or go commando but this depends on what I'm wearing, where I'm going and who I'm with. :rolleyes:

What would be the difference in wearing boxers vs. going commando. Wouldn't neither offer the support? Just curious. I'm a boxer brief guy myself. I could never wear boxers because of too much freedom and no support.

-M

:tongue:

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
boxers just line the pants so you don't have to dry clean them as often. I don't care if others get offended if I swing free, but I think it's not very classy to try to distract others at work with my crotch when we've all got work to do. I love seeing guys freeball outside the workplace--but not at work.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hungshyman said:
my boxers I wear let my penis swing all over when I walk around at work an I see woman at work watching it do that :unsure: Anyone eles have this truble?
You could always stop walking around at work.

BigDubbs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boxer briefs/shorts should do the trick...still like a boxer to breath but yet snug for it to be in place...

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gee, men have cocks...... I think that eveone know that and so what if they are looking at yours. Be happy that they have something to look at. I never wear underware so I always swing. So what if others look at it.