1. billy99

billy99 New Member

Which brand of boxers is thicker fabric/better quality Hanes or Fruit of the Loom??

Not looking for designer boxers here... might try AE or Aeropostale. Let me know whats best.

2. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thicker is not better for me. I like sheer, soft fabric that is light and moves with you instead of thick, heavy fabric that tugs against you pinching, pulling, and riding up. FTL make boxers in a 55/45 blend that is the lightest, most comfortable fabric for everyday wear. I have Hanes boxers in the same fabric blend, but they don't feel as nice when you wear them all day long. There is something about the FTL blend that makes them superior to the other brands in comfort, yet they are among those with the lowest price. Their patterns could be more imaginative as they are usually dark plaids.

3. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like Aéro boxers...I guess anything goes though. I have bought some Jockey underwear and it's pretty comfy. I haven't found any that were "uncomfortable" yet...then again they don't last long.

4. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Those two are about the same. I actually like Fruit of the Loom as they are little larger around the thigh area. Narrow ones ride and bunch up on my 27" thighs.

5. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    good old JC Penny brand is usually a real good boxer. either 100percent cotton..or cootn poly blend which i like betterbecause they are thinner but softer! I go for bigger legs too to give me "hang room" and a large fly opening. I have taken small siccors before and taken some stiching out of the fly to make the opening longer. I mean..who can reach there hand in some of those small openings and haul their cock out when the opening is so damn small

6. brbd45

brbd45 Member

I realy like AE brand boxers. I have tried many other bands and I find that these feel the best. This is the only brand I will wear.

7. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like the new no gap fly HANES boxers especially the all cotton boxers they are not big and bulky they fit just right

8. eddie63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I prefer Boxers by Jockey & George (you can find them at Walmart). They feel & fit better on me.

9. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like the new no gap fly on HANES boxers, they are not big and bulky, they fit just right, I like the 100% cotton I like them because my package stays in the boxers not hangin out the fly
    :smile:

#9 BoxersguyNJ, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  10. D_MisterBater

D_MisterBater New Member

My fav are JCrew boxers. I wouldn't consider these designer.

11. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have to say here that when it comes to boxers the biggest thing to determine first is if you want the regular traditional clothe boxers...fabric like a dress shirt. or if you want the newer knit boxers...fabric is more like a T shirt.
    I think most men over 40 would consider the traditional shirt fabric as the only type for boxers. its the only kind I will wear. the other knit fabric rides and bunches and shrinks so much that you wind up with no leg length it appears.
    and Eddie..those are great looking boxers you have in your pics...are they the George brand? nice long legs on them and roomy looking. i might just open that fly hole a bit by taking out the top stiching

12. lilbear

lilbear Member

When I used to wear boxers I prefer the thin material or silk. For the past 15 years I now go commando 24/7. Still have several pair of boxers for the times when I have to wear something.

13. catman

Gold Member

my 'prefered' brand is the 'yolk front boxer' (JCPenney)

JCPenney : Stafford® Essentials Yoke Front Boxers

I like the length and roominess, like the snaps front for easy access.

I prefer all cotton (vs cotton/poly) being a 'leaker' it soaks up better than the poly/cotton. and for me is cooler.

Draft saved Draft deleted