boxers

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Tibia, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Tibia

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Years ago, were boxers shorter? I saw a movie the other day, and the guy jumped out of bed in his boxers, and they were really sort. I have seen this in a number of movies. one movie was set in the 1940's, and the doctor was examining his patient who had a problem walking after an accident. He had him take of his pants to examine his legs, and here to he had on short boxers. I looked at a pair in the store, and they almost came down to my knees. It was rediculous.

2. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

Yes. Shorts were shorts, so boxers were shorter too.

3. Tibia

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I really think that they should go back to what they were. It looks like hand me downs from an older brother. The only ones I found were tapered boxers, anyone else?

4. DadsDick

DadsDick Member

Boxer shorts were much shorter, years ago. The same with basketball shorts....they were short and sexy, and today they hang almost to the knees.

5. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's mostly why I've almost stoped wearing boxers. I'm kind of a small guy though, So I mostly wear a boy's xl in boxers, and they're not as long.

6. cityson

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not all that familiar with the US English terminology, but what Tibia is referring to I would call trunks. Both short(er) and longer legs boxers/trunks are available and I for one think it's great that we get to choose which model or cut to wear depending on for instance brand, what type of build you are and thighs you've got. Or simply what sort of mood you're in that particular day ;-)

Draft saved Draft deleted