Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hi guys,

I’ve been looking for quite a while now for a brand of boxershorts (the loose type) that are not that long and have somewhat tight legs... hope I’m explaining this right :)

Like to have my junk all loose like normal boxers, but don’t want my dick to hang all the way done through once leg... and don’t like those boxers with long legs.. hence the tight legs...

Anyone experience with such a kind of undies? Would be super appreciated!!

Big thanks

Reactions: maroon1040

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi guys,

I’ve been looking for quite a while now for a brand of boxershorts (the loose type) that are not that long and have somewhat tight legs... hope I’m explaining this right :)

Like to have my junk all loose like normal boxers, but don’t want my dick to hang all the way done through once leg... and don’t like those boxers with long legs.. hence the tight legs...

Big thanks

Sounds like describing trunks with an anatomical pouch. Obviously and AC are my two favorite brands.

Reactions: DumberFusionBlue

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hi guys,

Big thanks
Hanes makes "slim fit" boxers which have tighter legs, but waist too. Might be an option in your searches.